• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

I just want us to get a win. It's been a bricky couple of weeks.

giphy.gif

Lloris,
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Dier, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Lucas
Kane

Vorm, Sanchez, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Son, Llorente

Last edited:
Lloris,
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Dier, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Lucas
Kane

Vorm, Sanchez, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Son, Llorente

I think that there is zero chance of seeing that team. We'll go for our full strength team with Trips, Davies, Sanchez and Son starting.

I feel more relaxed than I did.
Poch and the players will know what is being said, especially after Chelski's skeezer today. I expect Kane to be angry and productive.

I feel more relaxed than I did.
Poch and the players will know what is being said, especially after Chelski's skeezer today. I expect Kane to be angry and productive.

A win and it could mean it's Liverpool looking over their shoulder rather than us, especially as they are playing each other next weekend.

A win and it could mean it's Liverpool looking over their shoulder rather than us, especially as they are playing each other next weekend.
Indeed.
As I said to my mate, it is about looking up the table rather than behind. That match next weekend is an absolute gift to us right now. We continue to do our job, then those two cannibalize each other and we could seal the deal with two games left...

We play twice now before clams and pool play each other.

Get two wins and then a draw in their game secures CL and puts us in a commanding position for 3rd.

A conventional side would be...

Lloris,
Trippier, Davo, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Wanyama
Eriksen, Dele, Lamela
Kane

PERSONALLY, I would love to see something like this:

Lloris

Toby Davo Verts

Tripper Dier Eriksen Davies
Alli
Kane Son

I think it is vital we pass the ball with speed and precision early, and just feel that if Eriksen sits deeper/switches back and forth with Dele in that role, we would have a vital overload going forward and would kill Watford. Kane and Son as a pair upfront would be hard to pin, and Dele/Eriksen floating perfect.
Here's hoping he goes three at the back for the first half at least, and really goes to put them to the sword from the first minute. If we did something like this, at pace, high-line, full-press, I could see us vaulting to an early two goal start BUT we had e to start fast and crisp.

A conventional side would be...

Lloris,
Trippier, Davo, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Wanyama
Eriksen, Dele, Lamela
Kane

PERSONALLY, I would love to see something like this:

Lloris

Toby Davo Verts

Tripper Dier Eriksen Davies
Alli
Kane Son

I think it is vital we pass the ball with speed and precision early, and just feel that if Eriksen sits deeper/switches back and forth with Dele in that role, we would have a vital overload going forward and would kill Watford. Kane and Son as a pair upfront would be hard to pin, and Dele/Eriksen floating perfect.
Here's hoping he goes three at the back for the first half at least, and really goes to put them to the sword from the first minute. If we did something like this, at pace, high-line, full-press, I could see us vaulting to an early two goal start BUT we had e to start fast and crisp.

I'm expecting

Lloris,
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Kane

I'm expecting

Lloris,
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Dembele
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Kane

Yes indeed, he probably will. I worry about Dembele though. Watford will put Crapoue on him and that is beast for beast in terms of physicality.

Yes indeed, he probably will. I worry about Dembele though. Watford will put Crapoue on him and that is beast for beast in terms of physicality.

Wanyama has looked brick since coming back from injury. I can't see him starting again this season unless we have no other options. Sissoko might be ahead of him right now. I'd be interested in seeing Alli or Eriksen deep with Lamela coming in behind Kane.

Wanyama has looked brick since coming back from injury. I can't see him starting again this season unless we have no other options. Sissoko might be ahead of him right now. I'd be interested in seeing Alli or Eriksen deep with Lamela coming in behind Kane.

I agree, Wanyama has been awful (you know what I think will end up happening!) and in that regard, I certainly hope the "plan B" option is taken. I arrogantly would back my selection to do the job in some style against a side who should be hammered, and yes, for me, it is vital we move the ball quickly and creatively from those deeper areas thus Eriksen and Alli switching off in that role would not only give us that but keep Watford confused.

Yeah you're right just checked, found some highlights too

The most memorable thing for me about that game was Gross standing on the touchline with a face like a spanked arse while JK ripped up his austerity game-plan. And going home thinking, "Safe."

Back