• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

Where has our press gone? Especially high up the pitch. Kane looks a shadow of his former self while Dembele and Dier look like they are coasting. Replace Dembele and Dier with Wanyama and Lamela.

He's had a dip in form since getting injured. It happens to all players at some point.

I bet if Poch wrote a book about this season we would out the is more to it then form. He has looked rattled at the way people have taken the tinkle out of him.

Someone made the point the other week that Poch needs to turn it into a siege mentality thing and make Kane realise that as a yid the whole world is against you.

I would like to think we have enough to get over the finish line without him this season(4th place) and I do not think anyone could care less about what happens with England this summer then me.

We should also have enough to see us through the last half an hour of the game. He's got one, I'd give him a chance to play himself back into form.

fudge off ref! How the fudge is that a yellow for Wanyama?? Should be the other way around! Even Martin Tyler is shocked by that decision!

Back