• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

It makes sense that streams are pin-sharp and lag-free only for games that no neutral in their right mind would bother with. But it’s still irksome.

No coincidence since the Stoke game and Kane and the social media milarki that morale has been poor. Someone on here mentioned that it could mess up the dressing room.Neville was right pre match he said Poch hasnt helped the situation and managed it poorly.

He was crap in that game too imo, the problem is putting him back in the team before he is ready rather than him claiming that goal.

I’d ship him off for the summer now, give him every chance of being ready for the WC rather than that exacerbating it.

That was very poor, Watford should have scored an equaliser in that half. Davies, Dier and Dembele did absolutely phuck all, closely followed by Kane and Son. Kane just doesn't look right, Son has gone into Forest Gump mode.

Not sure what Poch can do to get us out of this sloppy play. Get Dembele off and drop Eriksen back deep, bring Lamela on and put him further up.

Tell Davies to make some runs down the left and do something more than be a cone on the training pitch.

Tell Dier if he wants to be in the starting XI next season, he better start playing like he deserves it. Mr. Casual turns into Mr. Sloppy too easily this season.

Give Son til 60 mins, if he's still sh1t, get Lucas on.

Hope Harry improves, he's got too much credit in the bank for me to say anything else.

Hugo is playing well at least, good job too.

If Davies goes forward you'd be as well giving the freedom of the left side because there is no fudging chance son is going to stop anyone going forward.

Harry needs to be taken off. Something is wrong there. Again, almost everything we have done has been slow and predictable.

Yep the is something wrong, oddly he needs a rest he has rushed back and is not match fit. He should be doing conditioning training at the training ground. Griffiths as a punt a bit like Man U did with Rashford would be my choice. But as for today Moura should come on, but Poch has his favourites and plays them no matter what.

Without our midfield functioning we're not able to play our game. Dembele and Dier misplacing passes on a regular basis so far, and not defending like they should. We looked terrible in the last 10 mins, but up until then we were the best team, without really creating much.
They are trying to force passes that are not on really.

That's a fair point, but I think I would get Lamela on asap. Just to "phuckin run around a bit" raise the tempo, pass and move and gee everyone up.

They need a good kick up the arse, we are so much better than this.

I'd give it twenty minutes before making any changes. We tend to up a level in the second half but we are in a mini blip of bad form.

He was crap in that game too imo, the problem is putting him back in the team before he is ready rather than him claiming that goal.

I’d ship him off for the summer now, give him every chance of being ready for the WC rather than that exacerbating it.

Totally agree, the are two friendlies for England in the summer anyway for him to get up to international speed. I love Kane but feel he is sometimes over hyped and also this golden boat thing has gotten silly and is effecting his focus. Would do him and the club good for it to go somewhere else now anyway.

Son was the first to blow this year. His smile went 3 games ago and he's been brick, doesn't like the lamela competition, next went dembele. throw in kanes form and were playing with 8 men

Back