• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

Utter shat. Sloppy shat.
Dembele and Dier are stinking tonight. Trippier and Hugo done well, Dele clinical for his goal, but not a lot else. Step it up for fk sake.

I took me one minute to tell that we weren't up for this game. We need to wake up, otherwise we are dropping more points here. Luckily they gifted us a goal and finished poorly when they got their chances, but we've been rubbish. Sloppy, slow, lots of poor touches and passes and lots of space for them to attack in. Eriksen and Tripper have looked decent and Lloris has done his job. The rest of them need to step it up. Alli has been okay perhaps.

That was very poor, Watford should have scored an equaliser in that half. Davies, Dier and Dembele did absolutely phuck all, closely followed by Kane and Son. Kane just doesn't look right, Son has gone into Forest Gump mode.

Not sure what Poch can do to get us out of this sloppy play. Get Dembele off and drop Eriksen back deep, bring Lamela on and put him further up.

Tell Davies to make some runs down the left and do something more than be a cone on the training pitch.

Tell Dier if he wants to be in the starting XI next season, he better start playing like he deserves it. Mr. Casual turns into Mr. Sloppy too easily this season.

Give Son til 60 mins, if he's still sh1t, get Lucas on.

Hope Harry improves, he's got too much credit in the bank for me to say anything else.

Hugo is playing well at least, good job too.

We will be 2-1 down by then! Poch needs to change it. If he doesn’t then he’s basically saying “yeh I’m happy with those players out there.”

I don't agree. The answer isn't always twist. I think that there is a lot to be said for showing trust in the players and giving them a chance to put it right in the second half.

Dembele is having a mare
Son can't track, hasn't made a good decision all night
Erikson, tripper, Jan and Hugo have been good.
Great covering from sanches at times as well.

I don't agree. The answer isn't always twist. I think that there is a lot to be said for showing trust in the players and giving them a chance to put it right in the second half.
You drank the Cool Aid, didn't you?

No coincidence since the Stoke game and Kane and the social media milarki that morale has been poor. Someone on here mentioned that it could mess up the dressing room.Neville was right pre match he said Poch hasnt helped the situation and managed it poorly.
Neville, while a solid pundit tactically, doesn't know our squad and might be wrong on that front. There are a number of potential reasons for our lacking of lustre performances recently. Kane is certainly not fit, and we saw a couple of seasons ago after The Battle of The Bridge' that the air can go out of the balloon all too easily.

I think we can all see a mile off what is coming, just hope Pochettino can and tweeks something to avoid it. But the smart money right now is Watford next goal

That's a fair point, but I think I would get Lamela on asap. Just to "phuckin run around a bit" raise the tempo, pass and move and gee everyone up.

They need a good kick up the arse, we are so much better than this.

Back