• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

Tbf to @Gutter Boy this is the sort of game against a high pressing team that wanyama may struggle in. Not saying he's not good but he is not as comfortable with the ball as Dier and Dembele and Liverpool could target him when he has the ball.

Maybe @Gutter Boy has forgotten that we are a high pressing team and when Southampton came to the Lane last season he looked head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. Either way it is ridiculous fr him to suggest that he is a mediocre player

Wont see many of the Saturday team in their midweek team

Putting out their strongest XI as I would have expected. They haven't got any European football and it's a good opportunity to work on fitness and tactics.

Cqj9WoZXgAAypg2.png

I'm amazed Burton should be beatable by a weaken team, they have a game Friday night
I'm sure they would but I think Klopp is trying to get a few brownie points in the bank after last weekend. A convincing win here would silence the horde. On the other hand if they struggle with this team it would have the opposite effect. Lets hope for the later.

Looks like the treble is back on. We'll be lucky not to lose by more than three goals I reckon.

Origi came off with a cramp and Can with an ankle problem. They'll probably be back again for Saturday.

Looks like the treble is back on. We'll be lucky not to lose by more than three goals I reckon.

They smashed 5 passed the scum and scored 7 against Burton. And they weren't even trying.

Frankly I would bite your arm off to lose by only 3

Klopp is the best manager anywhere and the most handsome.

I surprised they only gave him a six year contract

When the entire Chinese nation invests in them they will be the new Emirates Marketing Project and unstoppable.

They smashed 5 passed the scum and scored 7 against Burton. And they weren't even trying.

Frankly I would bite your arm off to lose by only 3

Klopp is the best manager anywhere and the most handsome.

I surprised they only gave him a six year contract

When the entire Chinese nation invests in them they will be the new Emirates Marketing Project and unstoppable.

Clearly you didn't get the memo that this year's Manure are the best sporting team EVER - better than the 90's Chicago Bulls - with the best head coach in the history of the universe (making UCLA's legendary coach John Wooden seem like a rank amateur) in Mou and the best players of ANY sport like Ibra, who is Pele and Beckenbauer and Maradona plus.

I'm confident about this one, Liverpool defence is gash, surprised they let skertl go, pleased they beat burton 5-0, thats papering over the cracks, Klopp hasn't got them playing his gegenpresse yet, coutinho is a wild card, need to keep him quiet, We WIN saturday 3-1

Maybe @Gutter Boy has forgotten that we are a high pressing team and when Southampton came to the Lane last season he looked head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. Either way it is ridiculous fr him to suggest that he is a mediocre player
Thing is mate I didn't see much pressing from us that day. You can like Wanyama while still acknowledging a weakness. I don't think it is an unreasonable opinion to put forward. Hopefully he will play and have a blinder.

yeah, any win will do, I fudgeing hate this lot, more than anyone

Crazy. There are plenty of clubs you should despise more than "the greatest club in history".

They are a once great side but now a mid table side deluding themselves they are something else. Very much like us through the 2000s. Don't hate them. Pity them. We were once them.

No point worrying about this one til we hear the results of @Daisuk 's Friday night lucky badger watch* - 1 sighting, 3 points.

* - Not a euphemism.

Not to be picky but no they didn't, they beat le scum 4-3 and "only" put 5 past Burton!

My guess is a tight game settled by the odd goal, so a 1-0 or 2-1 win for us!

Back