• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Toby didn't have his best game individually, but Wimmer looked ok and they both seemed comfortable in the partnership. It's not like you can drop Toby for a better centre half, he is our best one. And Wimmer did nothing wrong, so.
It looked completely the opposite to me to be honest. Wimmer did nothing wrong indeed, but Toby could really do with the rest he's getting now.

Toby out! Never play him again. He's horrible! One match is enough to judge him. o_O

Complete overreaction. Toby has been brilliant. He wasn't against Leicester in the cup though, let's be honest here. Is it such a crime to admit that?

Dier back in defence I see.

I am really surprised by this. Dier really needs a rest - not just put in another position. Shows we need another centre half as Fazio is obviously no longer in contention.

Any team with Worm in goal concerns me.

Glad to see Bentaleb back in the mix

I just fear we lack what it takes to beat a premier league side without Kane in the starting lineup. I hope I am wrong, fingers crossed

Dier is like the Terminator or something, he never rests!

Should have made him Captain tonight not Walker. I know a lot of times it goes on how long at the club/appearances when the normal candidates are out, but for me Dier is a possible future Spurs skipper, Walker is not

I am really surprised by this. Dier really needs a rest - not just put in another position. Shows we need another centre half as Fazio is obviously no longer in contention.

I'm sure that these decisions are made after looking at the fitness data gathered in training and consulting with the medical staff.

Should have made him Captain tonight not Walker. I know a lot of times it goes on how long at the club/appearances when the normal candidates are out, but for me Dier is a possible future Spurs skipper, Walker is not

I think that Poch doesn't consider the captaincy to be important

I'm sure that these decisions are made after looking at the fitness data gathered in training and consulting with the medical staff.

Its not just a rest for fitness though - it is a risk of injury that need to be taken into account. Dier is our only recognised DM and I worry what would happen without him. He is one of our indispensibles imo

Love the team selection! Let's see what our second string can do. It ain't like Leicester is playing their first team either, so should be a slight advantage to us.

Good enough team to beat Leicester's lineup of Schmeichel (c); De Laet, Wasilewski, Benalouane, Chilwell; Dyer, King, Inler, Drinkwater, Gray; Ulloa

Its not just a rest for fitness though - it is a risk of injury that need to be taken into account. Dier is our only recognised DM and I worry what would happen without him. He is one of our indispensibles imo

Who'd be a manager? You rest three quarters of your key players and you get criticised for not resting them all by some whilst other fans moan about the three who are missing.

Carroll next to Bentaleb in front of the defence?
I worry that's where we may be picked off. Please PLEASE GHod prove me wrong!1

COYS

Back