• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Carroll next to Bentaleb in front of the defence?
I worry that's where we may be picked off. Please PLEASE GHod prove me wrong!1

COYS

They pump balls wide and/or long - not sure it will matter defensively who's in the middle.

Will be interesting to see how Dier slots back in to CB, i think there are question marks over his aerial ability

Any team with Worm in goal concerns me.

Glad to see Bentaleb back in the mix

I just fear we lack what it takes to beat a premier league side without Kane in the starting lineup. I hope I am wrong, fingers crossed
And me. Surely, we could have played Lloris for this?

Otherwise, the team is capable.

They pump balls wide and/or long - not sure it will matter defensively who's in the middle.

They close down very quickly in central midfield when not in possession. Whether they still do that without Kante is a different matter.

I don't think that is the case at all. I'm sure that he wants to win but the club is prioritising the league.

We also have quite a few players lacking match time - t's good for Vorm, Wimmer, Bentaleb, Chadli and Son to get on the pitch.

COYS!!!

After 55 seconds I can see we are not up for this and it will be a Leicester win. Let's hope for a good game though

Ha my thought too.

Tbf Lamela looks up for it, already ran further than everyone else ;)

CooooYS! Still a quality team out there!

Back