• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

I'm a big fan of Carroll's but I'm not sure about a Worm - Dier -Bentaleb/Carroll spine.
Think we may suffer in CM/CD, as there is bound to be a bit of decision making uncertainty with players both out of position and not used playing together.

Bentaleb seems to be slotting in at Rb when Walker is pushing up with Eriksen sitting deep in the middle - or am I seeing things?

Bentaleb seems to be slotting in at Rb when Walker is pushing up with Eriksen sitting deep in the middle - or am I seeing things?

Definitely dropping off into a back 3 (sometimes central, sometimes right) to allow the full-backs to get forward - same as Dier does from CM.

Personally love this tactic, it even looks like we know what we're doing :)
(randomly giving the ball away to the striker obv negates everything I've said)

Why do we keep giving away stupid free kicks in dangerous positions. Well positioned by Vorm to comfortably save.

The way Leicester are comfortably sitting deep I'd like to see how they'd deal with us sending Dier or Wimmer up for 20 minutes and hitting long ball after long ball at them while Son, Eriksen and Chadli pounce on knockdowns.
We's get corner after corner and pin them back.

I wonder could Leicester have got away with doing this back in the day in the English football. I think they are only getting away with it because every team wants to play football these days.

Back