• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City (FA Cup)***

Any team update yet ?

Hope we will play our best available players against Leicester. Being a Cup match, good performance is not really important as long as we win ! Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality and get the all-important win to progress to the next round !

Totally disagree with this. At this moment in time, the league game on Wednesday is more important to us. We must rest at least 5 key players and rotate. A part reserve side should be well capable of beating a likely rotated Leicester side. Wimmer, Trippier, Davies, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli and Son are more than capable deputies and many need first team minutes.

Totally disagree with this. At this moment in time, the league game on Wednesday is more important to us. We must rest at least 5 key players and rotate. A part reserve side should be well capable of beating a likely rotated Leicester side. Wimmer, Trippier, Davies, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli and Son are more than capable deputies and many need first team minutes.

agreed

the result doesn't matter today, as long as our momentum isn't checked and we don't suffer any injuries then its a job well done

agreed

the result doesn't matter today, as long as our momentum isn't checked and we don't suffer any injuries then its a job well done
I also wouldn't put it past Leicester to want to take a few of our players out of the league game either.

As long as Kane, Alderweireld and Dier are all rested I'll be happy enough with the lineup.
If one of them gets injured we are in trouble for the season.

I suspect Poch will go Vorm;Trippier,Alderweireld,Wimmer,Rose;Bentaleb,Carroll;Chadli,Lamela,Omomah;Son

The all important 3rd losers trophy! How have Sky pulled off this deception?

erik_t730a.jpg

versus

DIRECTV_Soccer_Mix_Channel-2010.jpg

I'd be very surprised if Vorm is in the XI, Poch seems to have lost faith in him

I heard something that Lloris had asked to play in the EL this season.

Vorm has played our one domestic cup tie to date, so perhaps that theory will be tested

Vorm'll play. I'll be surprised if Toby plays - no ? Surely he and Jan at the back are the lynch pin for our league form too ?

The sunderland game is ? i had no idea as I wont be there for it haha

Sure is. BT Sport picked it. Was a bit surprised myself, but the away fixture seems to get selected quite a lot too. Not that I mind a 12.45pm start, straight to the ground from the hotel and back in Warrington a couple of hours earlier.
Best get your ticket on Stubhub see if you can get some cash back Mark

Is this live on iPlayer? Or delayed?
( just got home after travelling 23 hours, so don't have the energy to look it up)

The all important 3rd losers trophy! How have Sky pulled off this deception?

erik_t730a.jpg

versus

DIRECTV_Soccer_Mix_Channel-2010.jpg

Anything can happen in one off cup games, no matter which side is picked. We NEED CL riches to compete at the top. To think otherwise is not living in the real world. No one wants to lose in the FA cup, but if we don't substantially rotate, it shows a marked lack of faith in our squad.

Yes, we have to rest and rotate.

It's not about this game, or the one midweek; it's about the 25+ games we've already and the cumulative fatigue that builds.

If we want to be as effective in the next 25+ we just cannot rely on the same nucleus of players. We also have to get some match practice into the fringe players.

There is quality in the squad, let's use it. If we do rotate and go out today, then so be it, but we must take the intelligent decision for the greater good and the main aim of the season now that we've found ourselves in such as strong league position.

CYXgCPMUsAEsW7n.jpg

CYXgCX_WEAAsnsa.jpg

Schmeichel , De Laet, Wasilewski, Benalouane, Chilwell, Inler, Kanté, King, Dyer, Ulloa, Gray

Captain Danny Rose - not many would have believed that a couple of years ago

Like the look of that line up, question marks over Vorm though

Danny Rose captain, nice touch. I know he has been here the longest and all that, but looking at the line-up would have gone for Toby Alderweireld to skipper the team

Back