• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v S.S. Lazio***

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Miro Klose currently not training with Lazio ahead tomorrow Europa League clash against Tottenham. He might be out

Seriously, the ANC thing was known and to me it seems silly to react like this to a player wishing to represent his country in a big international tournament.

Glad you've stopped the "toys out of his pram" thing at least, hopefully for good unless there's some actual fudging evidence of anything like that happening.

What you're left with is one red card...

He dingdonged us about forever before signing meant he had no pre-season whatsover. This probably contributed to his early season shananagans. Yes i do blame him for that and getting sent off. Yes I do blame him for needlessly throwing the Arsenal game when we were well on top. And yes I do blame him for recklessly getting a three match ban.

Whether he threw a wobbly or had a series of very minor niggly complaints is not certain one way or the other. But exactly how many games has he started for us this season.

As the supposed big striking recruit of the summer, I certainly have expected more from him. He has let us down badly this season imo.

Andre: "Made good progress with Mousa. We are building on his fitness. We included him in training. But too early for him to play tomorrow, Adebayor has travelled. He is a big possibility for tomorrow, The teams that win tomorrow will be in a very good position to qualify, Lazio did well at White Hart Lane & are doing well in Serie A now. They have a good team and we respect them"

He dingdonged us about forever before signing meant he had no pre-season whatsover. This probably contributed to his early season shananagans. Yes i do blame him for that and getting sent off. Yes I do blame him for needlessly throwing the Arsenal game when we were well on top. And yes I do blame him for recklessly getting a three match ban.

Whether he threw a wobbly or had a series of very minor niggly complaints is not certain one way or the other. But exactly how many games has he started for us this season.

As the supposed big striking recruit of the summer, I certainly have expected more from him. He has let us down badly this season imo.

He dingdonged us about? Where are you taking this stuff from?

It's not certain one way or the other, but is there any reason to still believe that he wasn't just troubled by injuries? He's looked happy and energetic when he returned, he hasn't been whinging in the press, AVB has been clear on the matter. Should we start the same kind of thing with all our players that are injured juts because we "can't be 100% certain"?

He hasn't started more games because he's been injured. Why is that so difficult to accept?

Andre: "Made good progress with Mousa. We are building on his fitness. We included him in training. But too early for him to play tomorrow, Adebayor has travelled. He is a big possibility for tomorrow, The teams that win tomorrow will be in a very good position to qualify, Lazio did well at White Hart Lane & are doing well in Serie A now. They have a good team and we respect them"

Shame about not seeing Mousa, but hopefully he'll be ready for the weekend.

Must play Adebayor given he'll be suspended in teh league. Given Dempsey and Siggy have been a shower of brick I'd like to see us play Mason or Prtichard in that role - yes I know they're kids and I know its a big game however Dempsey and Siggy have done nothing all season so I dont see how Mason or Pritchard can contribute less. Carroll deserves a game as well

--------------Freidel (so that Lloris plays on Sun)---------------

--Naughton--------Dawson-------Caulker---------Vertonghen--

--Lennon----------Sandro--------Carroll----------Townsend--
--------------------------Mason----------------------------

-------------------------Adebayor---------------------------

subs: Lloris, Walker, Thudd, DEMBELE!!, Bale, Sigurdsson, Defoe

Mason to start? Hope not

Mason to start? Hope not

I guess Falque would start ahead of Mason, if it was between the two, but I hope Sigurdsson gets the nod. Think he'll benefit from playing off Adebayor and he should be given games once in a while.

Good for ade to get a game, but honestly I'm more worried about our league form and injury situation right now. Risking caulker for this game scares , would prefer gallas instead.

Good for ade to get a game, but honestly I'm more worried about our league form and injury situation right now. Risking caulker for this game scares , would prefer gallas instead.

I agree that Caulker shouldn't be risked. Not sure if Gallas can manage Thursday then Sunday, but honestly I'm not even sure if he should play this weekend. Especially considering we're up against Andy Carroll.

Think Dawson should start today alongside Vertonghen unless Caulker is 100% and just play Naughton at left back. Then Caulker can be ready to face the pony tailed one this weekend alongside either Dawson or Vertonghen.

30 people - armed with iron bars and with their faces covered - approached the bar where the English fans were drinking in the early hours of Thursday and fighting broke out.

Our correspondent said the bar was wrecked and five people were arrested.

All of them were Italians who the police believe to be Lazio fans

The newspaper La Repubblica said "urban warfare" broke out at the Drunken Ship bar in the Campo de' Fiori with up to 100 "Ultras" attacking Spurs fans.

It said Lazio fans were armed with knives, baseball bats, and knuckle dusters.

Last edited:
Back