• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v S.S. Lazio***

------------ Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Naughton
- Sigurdsson Sandro Carroll
--- Dempsey Ade Bale

Subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Huddlestone, Lennon, Dembele, Livermore, Defoe

Nice.

I am hoping we take a nice easy 2-3 goal lead and Dembele will get a 15-20 run out.

I'm expecting us to struggle and at 0-0 at half time resort to throwing Dembele on in the hope he can make something happen.

------------ Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Naughton
- Sigurdsson Sandro Carroll
--- Dempsey Ade Bale

Subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Huddlestone, Lennon, Dembele, Livermore, Defoe

Thinking it might be just a 4-4-1-1 with Sig behind Ade, Dempsey right midfield, but with some freedom to roam. Will be interesting to see.

Solid team though, happy to see Carroll given another chance and good to have Caulker back and Vertonghen in the centre where he's at his best.

Pub time! COYS!

Because he has played the same one twice in a row?

Maybe he's just showing Lloris he is first choice?

Friedel hasn't even travelled. He will be in goal against West Ham.

You don't think how he is handling the goalkeeping situation is a bit of a joke? Fair do's.

Friedel hasn't even travelled. He will be in goal against West Ham.

You don't think how he is handling the goalkeeping situation is a bit of a joke? Fair do's.

It's a hilarious situation.

You're bashing him for actually playing lloris?

Or for something that you are predicting will happen (at west ham)?

It's a hilarious situation.

You're bashing him for actually playing lloris?

Or for something that you are predicting will happen (at west ham)?

I'm not bashing him for playing Lloris at all.

He will play Friedel at the weekend and we all know it. I hope I am wrong and this is Lloris in goal permanently but I can't see it.

A1236.jpg

I'm not bashing him for playing Lloris at all.

He will play Friedel at the weekend and we all know it. I hope I am wrong and this is Lloris in goal permanently but I can't see it.

That's fair, but if your going to bash someone for doing something you should at least wait until they do it.

I do not know who he will play at the weekend. The fact that lloris has had 2 in a row leads me to believe lloris has done enough in training to show he deserves the first spot.

Finally Clint doesn't have to play with a selfish prick that makes everyone around him look worse *_*

He'll have a good game today, guaranteed.

"There are reports now that Lazio supporters are throwing bricks at the buses that are taking Spurs supporters to the Stadio Olimpico."

That's fair, but if your going to bash someone for doing something you should at least wait until they do it.

I do not know who he will play at the weekend. The fact that lloris has had 2 in a row leads me to believe lloris has done enough in training to show he deserves the first spot.

As I said,I really hope I'm wrong. But he's been doing it all season.

What will you have to say/think if Friedel does play on Sunday?

As I said,I really hope I'm wrong. But he's been doing it all season.

What will you have to say/think if Friedel does play on Sunday?

I'll have lots to say. Most of it will depend on his performance as that is where the justification for picking players lies.

Finally Clint doesn't have to play with a selfish prick that makes everyone around him look worse *_*

He'll have a good game today, guaranteed.

"There are reports now that Lazio supporters are throwing bricks at the buses that are taking Spurs supporters to the Stadio Olimpico."

they really want a war don't they.... sigh

Ade owes us a big game tonight.

Two goals please (just like Crouch gave us in the next match after his European dismissal at Real Madrid)

Back