• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

Well I predicted the right amount of goals !!!
I do love a come from behind win !!
COYS

PS Emmerson is toilet

I actually felt sorry for Emmerson today, he is not a bad defender but literally every time he got forward it just went wrong for him with misplaced passes etc. Its not like he does it on purpose but I think he needs benching similar to Son earlier this year. I wish Conte would give the fringe players more minutes just to make it seem like there is some competition for places. It seems no matter how ineffectual Emmerson is in a game he is nailed on to start the next game.
Got to wait until Boxing day now but unless any players come back from the world cup injured I can pretty much predict what our starting line up will be

I just don't get what Conte thinks he brings to the team
It's like playing with 10 men !!

'He's not Spence' is, I think, it.

Which adds to the frustration. I get Conte didn't want him and wants nothing to do with him, but you're shooting yourself in the foot not giving the kid a game.

It helps no one to have Emerson out there playing to his extremely limited levels and getting pelters for it. Bench him post-WC, please.

Thought it was Bentancur's worst game this season but it takes real balls and class to give the ball away like he did and keep showing for it and score two goals. Fast becoming my favourite player. A gem.

Shout to Sanchez as well. I've given him some stick but thought he did really well when he came on. Kulusevski was also outstanding. That pull back for the winner was the sort of footballing intelligence few players are capable of.

I felt physically ill at 2-3. My worst fears of three losses on the spin heading into the WC and a fatal looking negative spiral looked to be coming through. Credit to Conte and the players.

Definitely this.

'He's not Spence' is, I think, it.

Which adds to the frustration. I get Conte didn't want him and wants nothing to do with him, but you're shooting yourself in the foot not giving the kid a game.

It helps no one to have Emerson out there playing to his extremely limited levels and getting pelters for it. Bench him post-WC, please.

Hopefully Spence gets a good loan in January to a European club where he can play regularly for 6 months or 18 months before coming back. Can’t see us getting a top rwb in January so will be Doherty and Emerson until the Summer.

and with each game Bissouma is quietly improving
and allowing bentancur to get forward more and score

i hope conte persists with 3 in the middle

this was a weakened leeds side without bamford, harrison, dallas, sinisterra so there's still a lot of work to do
good to see Son in high spirits with no visible discomfort from his facial fractures
richarlison looked like he never had an injury

and allowing bentancur to get forward more and score

i hope conte persists with 3 in the middle

this was a weakened leeds side without bamford, harrison, dallas, sinisterra so there's still a lot of work to do
good to see Son in high spirits with no visible discomfort from his facial fractures
richarlison looked like he never had an injury
I hope conte doesn’t play 3 in the middle
It means we have less attackers on the pitch and it hasn’t meant a stronger defence to date
3-4-3 is fine and works with the right players

Last edited:
He was the principal reason why we won . He enabled PEH and more importantly Bentancur to push on and help our attack which was floundering. His work is underestimated.
I don’t think it is as we can now see it
He comes in and fixed issues
He will also be starting against Brentford

Back