• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Venue : NWHL
Date : 12th November 2022
Kick Off : 15.00pm

Last home game until 1st January 2023 let's go out with a bang and an entertaining win

-----------------Lloris
Doherty Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic
------------PEH Bentacur
-----------Kulu Kane Richy

5-2 Spurs

Kulu x 2, Kane x 2, Richy

upload_2022-11-11_14-19-13.png

upload_2022-11-11_14-19-59.png

I know a fair few Spurs fans who just simply can't be arsed to watch this game, I see where they're coming from but am an absolute glutton for punishment.

Anything these pricks do against Leeds won't undo throwing another chance to win a trophy away, but at least they might be bothered about CL qualification due to the bonuses and put in a bit of effort and we can continue to exist in the purgatory of CL qualification being everything and yet nothing simultaneously.

At least we got a chance to rest our key players in the league cup and got a great chance to see 90 minutes from the likes of Spence, Gil, Sarr etc etc I'm sure everyone is going to look super fresh and energetic :eek:

if we start with the same team as forest i'd be surprised if we don't lose this one due to injuries and lethargy
momentum is strong and no fixes are available if conte persists with his beliefs or prejudices
if so, 3-0 with harrison and bamford running rings around our defence while perisic and kane overwhelmed by the leeds defence. worse if it rains.

if we win, i want to know conte's secret and why he has been withholding it for so long

Reactions: NLS
Again no mention of Romero or Son in the team news but Conte said apart from Sessegnon all the players are available!?

Also Bentancur and Kane are one yellow card away from a 1 match ban and Bissouma is two yellows away from a ban. The yellow cards clear after our 19th game which is against Woolwich.

Talking of Woolwich, Saliba and Jesus are also one yellow card away from a ban and the goblin Saka is two yellows away from a ban.

Last edited:
Leeds have been playing well and have deserved to atleast draw some of the games they have lost. They battered Arsenal in that second half and beat Liverpool away. If we sit back and play brick they could be out of sight by half time. It’s about time Conte and the lads start being consistent all game and start playing on the front foot.

Luckily i’m at work until 4 tomorrow so i will miss the inevitable brick first half.

Last game before the WC, so if they go 2-0 down again which is pretty likely the way we're playing rn, their last memories of club football during the WC will be being roundly booed off at half time, at home.

And the boos will come, guaranteed. No one can take this brick.

I am begging the likes of bombscare Dier and the mediocre Davies, Royal et al - play for your pride. Don't just meekly accept being beaten by fudging Leeds, and laugh it off as you trudge off with boos all around you.

For once, be something other than your usual selves. Give the fans something to cheer about at half time, for once in this miserable fall.

Last game before the WC, so if they go 2-0 down again which is pretty likely the way we're playing rn, their last memories of club football during the WC will be being roundly booed off at half time, at home.

And the boos will come, guaranteed. No one can take this brick.

I am begging the likes of bombscare Dier and the mediocre Davies, Royal et al - play for your pride. Don't just meekly accept being beaten by fudging Leeds, and laugh it off as you trudge off with boos all around you.

For once, be something other than your usual selves. Give the fans something to cheer about at half time, for once in this miserable fall.

You had me until 'fall'

The start of this thread has been the most negative I can really remember....

No enthusiasm or excitement and people just dreading another poor performance and I wouldn't criticise anybody for feeling that way.. I feel much the same...

Conte and the players talk as if they know what's wrong but they are all caught up in the Spurs bubble and perhaps they just can't really see the wood for the trees...

A two hour group session at Spurs lodge where they go through the various topics on this forum and see what we all think may really help.....

Anyway, COYS

The start of this thread has been the most negative I can really remember....

No enthusiasm or excitement and people just dreading another poor performance and I wouldn't criticise anybody for feeling that way.. I feel much the same...

Conte and the players talk as if they know what's wrong but they are all caught up in the Spurs bubble and perhaps they just can't really see the wood for the trees...

A two hour group session at Spurs lodge where they go through the various topics on this forum and see what we all think may really help.....

Anyway, COYS
Really?

Harry on the bench to rest for WC, Richarlison up front to get him some game time before the WC.
Bring harry on after 60mins and we're 2-0 down, 4-2 victory.

Kulusevski will start and he'll single handedly kick Leeds's butt, they're going to pressure us high and try to stress us out, but Romero and Lenglet will just find Kulu with some sweet long passes, and he'll bang in a few. Get a better feeling going into the brick show that is this world cup. COYS!

Back