• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

We also have to shift some. Sarr and gil on loan is obvious (although may then need an attacker). But probably one or 2 more.

I'm sure we'd listen to offers for Sanchez, Royal, Doherty, Tanganga, Gil if the money is right....but who else?

If Wolves can get a point or win it would be a perfect send-off. Of course we don't expect anything from that match.

So vital we got the points and ended this half on a high. The second half of the season is just a lottery of who comes back from the WC fit and firing. Anything is possible.

We desperately needed that win. From what I saw, we actually looked decent going forward, just too fragile at the back, but we get to Christmas still in the Top 4 and just think, we could be in Everton or West Ham's shoes

Royal gets some really bad unwarranted stick. He is not a wing back and is making a valiant effort trying to do the role.

He is a very good right back in a system where the full back isn’t expected to bomb on like TAA.

Imagine asking Noe Pamarot to play wing back. It wouldn’t be fair and he too was a very good defensive right back.

I was tinkled off at Conte for not replacing Bentancur with Skipp. And then he scored twice winning the game :) All credit to Conte and Bentancur.

Thought it was Bentancur's worst game this season but it takes real balls and class to give the ball away like he did and keep showing for it and score two goals. Fast becoming my favourite player. A gem.

Shout to Sanchez as well. I've given him some stick but thought he did really well when he came on. Kulusevski was also outstanding. That pull back for the winner was the sort of footballing intelligence few players are capable of.

I felt physically ill at 2-3. My worst fears of three losses on the spin heading into the WC and a fatal looking negative spiral looked to be coming through. Credit to Conte and the players.

Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions today. My observations from today are NEVER play Dier and Emerson on the right side together again. As soon as Conte subbed off Lenglet and Emerson for Sanchez and Doherty and moved Dier back into the middle it was not so bad. I felt a bit sorry for Emerson with the fans reaction as he went off but he was dreadful today. He aint a bad defender but he does not offer anything going forward. I do not know why Conte sees him as a starter week in and week out.
Our passing was dreadful too, nothing seemed to come off for us today the amount of times we gave the ball away when in good or comfortable positions.
Also the distribution from the back was woeful, I like Hugo but his distribution is just so bad considering he is a world cup winner.
Luckily Leeds are cack as well and we were able to just about shade it.
We just look like a very average side, hopefully all our players come back from the world cup unscathed and fit and we can regroup for the second half of the season.
Hope we add some quality in January but I wouldn`t bet on it

Back