• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham **

Alas, self doubt is never far away for Sess.
Well, I will call it early....he just isn't good enough. Unless he scores and his confidence suddenly takes off, he really is not up to the standard we need. Happy to be proven wrong but I wouldn't put money on it.

Sess doesn’t have self doubt. He was playing first team football at 16/17 ffs. He’s only 22 now and still developing. He’s never been a player to run past defenders. Very few are. If you want that Traore and a handful of others have that sheer pace. Sess relies on 1-2s. If he can pass the ball infield, run down the wing and receive it back - that is his game and he can score. I mean he has scored already against Southampton. should have well scored today, but for some decent saves. He was energised and helped stretch them.

How impressive was Hojgjergs goal? It was something he’s been working on on Contes behest, and he’s much more clinical it seems. A couple of seasons ago he was hesitant around the box now he’s a real threat.

Sess doesn’t have self doubt. He was playing first team football at 16/17 ffs. He’s only 22 now and still developing. He’s never been a player to run past defenders. Very few are. If you want that Traore and a handful of others have that sheer pace. Sess relies on 1-2s. If he can pass the ball infield, run down the wing and receive it back - that is his game and he can score. I mean he has scored already against Southampton. should have well saved shots today. He was energised and helped stretch them.

How impressive was Hojgjergs goal? It was something he’s been working on on Contes behest, and he’s much more clinical it seems. A couple of seasons ago he was hesitant around the box now he’s a real threat.

That was my my take away today. He tried and tried each time he received the ball he drove forward. I think he’s transitioning into a very capable baller. Especially as he’s bulked up

He tried and tried each time he received the ball he drove forward.

What I saw is him hesitate, stop and pass backwards. It's great that some on here saw the positive stuff he did, perhaps he is a mixed bag. But he certainly isn't Perisic standard, and that is where we need to be if we want to challenge.

What I saw is him hesitate, stop and pass backwards. It's great that some on here saw the positive stuff he did, perhaps he is a mixed bag. But he certainly isn't Perisic standard, and that is where we need to be if we want to challenge.

Perisic is one of the best lwb's in the world.

Little bit harsh to compare a 22 year old who is still developing to a player that has been one of the best left sided players in the world for several years.

Just saw Mitrovic's goal now. That's horrendous from Romero. I thought his pace carried him too far. In reality it didn't, he wasn't travelling that fast. He's got to make sure he's showing Mitrovic the line there and giving him no other option. Really poor defending. And his reaction after getting caught, he just watched. That wasn't good enough by a long way.

Our best overall performance of the season, on another day that's 4 or 5. Richy's shot was incredibly, incredibly unlucky. Love Romero like us all, but he simply has to cut those 'moments' out of his game.
Hello we’re drilled to play 2/3 times a week
Fulham looked like they couldnt keep up

Little bit harsh to compare a 22 year old who is still developing to a player that has been one of the best left sided players in the world for several years.
Yes, and looking at the 3 min highlights, Sess looked to be contributing more than I remember...and I guess that if Cote plays him, it's because he sees talent and potential. If he can gain confidence and improve...fantastic.

We were 99.9% in control... apart from when Mitro's shot ballooned off Romero and megaswazzed towards the top corner until Lloris clawed it from the sky.

A very well deserved win. We are so much better with Lenglet and Romero playing well weighted quick passes, compared to Davies and Potato.

PS. Don't listen to Baleforce, he is just a doom merchant and presumably got bullied by his stepfather as a child.

No that was David Copperfield.

City probably will this season too, but IMO 88 points will be enough for second place. Liverpool don't look as good as previous seasons, and there's not much between ourselves, Arse and probably Manure and Chelski ATM. I think the increased competitivity below City will make it harder for any one of these teams to get past 90 points. Still a long way to go of course, and a lot can (and will) happen.

Next league game against City will tell us a lot. No point speculating until we see how that plays out. Sure, City look amazing - always do, these days - but if Villa can gain a draw we can too. Or better. Not like we haven't had good results against them recently.

Just saw Mitrovic's goal now. That's horrendous from Romero. I thought his pace carried him too far. In reality it didn't, he wasn't travelling that fast. He's got to make sure he's showing Mitrovic the line there and giving him no other option. Really poor defending. And his reaction after getting caught, he just watched. That wasn't good enough by a long way.

Royal was busting a gut to get a block in, Romero just watched as you said. Very strange.

Next league game against City will tell us a lot. No point speculating until we see how that plays out. Sure, City look amazing - always do, these days - but if Villa can gain a draw we can too. Or better. Not like we haven't had good results against them recently.

City look a bit vulnerable to me from what I've seen of them which admittedly was some of today and the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. All the hype about Haaland too...hes obviously a talent but people are going OTT. He's had a great start but let's see how he does as the season wears on and he plays the better sides.

I probably expect City to beat us but not by much. We can cause them problems.

I don’t know why but I thought city had more new players this season as their level had gone up… but looking at the team that drew today for them it looked so familiar

City look a bit vulnerable to me from what I've seen of them which admittedly was some of today and the Saudi Sportswashing Outfit game. All the hype about Haaland too...hes obviously a talent but people are going OTT. He's had a great start but let's see how he does as the season wears on and he plays the better sides.

I probably expect City to beat us but not by much. We can cause them problems.
He will score 35/40 goals if he doesnt get injured. But….other players in the team look less likely to score now
They will still win the league which is all that matters to them

Stand outs for me
bentacur…. MOTM
Richrlasion worked his arse off
Sonny…. So unlucky again
Dier had Mitrovic done when he was on hom
lenglet was very good. Didn’t notice him until he passed it out
Hojberg had a another steady game and a great goal

Dier missed an open goal 6 yards out and was static for mitrovics goal. Keeps reminding me that upgrading him would make the team significantly better.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back