• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham **

He's not the best centre back in the world. Sure. He plays a very aggressive style and sometimes that doesn't work. Sure. He sometimes makes mistakes, sure.

He's the best centre back at the club but a country mile. He's as good a centre back as we could have dreamed of signing. With those mistakes, that he may or may not minimise further given time.

He is a brilliant RCB. I would never want him standing in for Dier in a three. I agree, his mistakes will minimize (and there aren’t many for sure) but equally, given how high the L & R CB’s push, we will get caught now and again.

Sorry, I’m calling you out.
I think this is 100% wrong. The two situations are completely different in terms of build-up. Just watch them. Of course it’s Dier’s fault to you, you hate him.
Hate is such a strong word.
I don't hate people. Just things they do.

I hate it that football fans accept make-shift mediocre players and say we want to win things then complain that we don't. It dies happen at the of chance, but I'm more pragmatic around causes and outcomes.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

You’ll think this is personal and I want to be clear mate, it isn’t, you know I love ya, but again, I find this a really confusing post.
Let’s look at what Richarlison gives as opposed to picking out his faults/‘lack of reliability’…I am not sure I fully understand your point?
reliability for goals - that's not what richy is known for so far. nothing close to what Son or Kane has done on a consistent basis. so i think calls for starting richy ahead of Son for goals is a risky one.
i love ya too.

reliability for goals - that's not what richy is known for so far. nothing close to what Son or Kane has done on a consistent basis. so i think calls for starting richy ahead of Son for goals is a risky one.
i love ya too.
Ricahrlisons record is very very similar to sonny’s when we brought sonny (1 in 3)
And their fees are actually very similar too when you allow for football inflation

Last edited:
i love ya too.

I don't think anyone would argue.

I saw this game in patches on a river source...we seemed to play much, much better and the scoreline seemed to flatter Fulham a lot.
Shame Richarlison didn't get on the scoresheet as he deserved to big time. Son was quite unlucky it seems (though what i saw in first half he seemed easy to disposess and i worried he was looking physically spent; seems my fears on this were unfounded from what i've heard of the second half from those who watched it fully).

Great to see us with some swagger, hopefully we are about to get into our groove at the right time.

COYS

Harsh. Offsides happen. IIRC Richarlison was also in an offside position in the same situation? It happens. His crossing is fine, not great, certainly not appaling. Those passes into a player is harder than they look.

I agree he's frustrating as I think he has a lot more coming and too often it's just not quite there for him. I also agree that Perisic is ahead of him. But hey, Perisic is top class, Sessegnon is still young.

Harsh I accept. His runs are ok but he does nneed to time them better especially as from his position he is looking right across the line. Regarding his crossing, Not appalling - more disappointing. He needs to release the ball sooner and pick out a player to stop his crosses being blocked.

Yes Sess is still young but not exactly inexperienced. I think he should be ahead of where he currently is in his development. I am still not sure he has the mental confidence to succeed at the highest level. Really hope I am proven wrong but Destiny seems a better prospect to me at this time.

Harsh I accept. His runs are ok but he does nneed to time them better especially as from his position he is looking right across the line. Regarding his crossing, Not appalling - more disappointing. He needs to release the ball sooner and pick out a player to stop his crosses being blocked.

Yes Sess is still young but not exactly inexperienced. I think he should be ahead of where he currently is in his development. I am still not sure he has the mental confidence to succeed at the highest level. Really hope I am proven wrong but Destiny seems a better prospect to me at this time.

It's not like he was standing there looking across the line in an offside position. He's running in behind, it's a matter of a fraction of a second. It's the kind of runs I want our players to make, and I'm fine with them being offside some of the time, because the times they're not we're in a really good position.

Last couple of years before Conte came in Sessegnon regressed more than he progressed imo. Moving in the right direction now. So much better defensively. Getting in good positions when attacking, needs that extra bit of something once he's there, but to me he looks ready to push on.

Back