• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

What a awful game. Complete lack of quality. Leverkusen just close down, but are no better moving the ball around than us - and we've been woeful.

what's annoying me most right now is the narrative about wembley and the CL which will spew forth

our record has nothing to do with the venue, we've just been fudging lazy

Sissoko has worked hard and done some good defensive work, but I don't see what he brings going forwards.

When Toby is fit I would rather play Dier as a dashing right sided chap who can bluster forwards and also defend, rather than Sissoko.

what's annoying me most right now is the narrative about wembley and the CL which will spew forth

our record has nothing to do with the venue, we've just been fudgeing lazy

agree. Nothing to do with the venue - we've been crap most of the season, however tonight we've been crap and been playing a decent team

We took a settled, high performing team from last season, and we shook it all up. Not just one player, but many. we didn't really need to play Wanayama ahead of Dier -but we did - and no doubt tinkled off Dier. Instead of swapping in Wimmer for Toby - and Wimmer did a great job covering las season, we shoehorned Dier in. We sold Chadli, who was great of the bench and scored goals.Too many unnecessary changes to create something that is actually worse than what we already had.

Instead of wasting money on Sissoko or Wanayama, as good as they may be, we should have just bought a top class centre forward.

He hasn't been anyone worse than pretty much everyone else. Who has been better? Davies perhaps, Janssen hasn't done anything wrong (though nothing particularly right)....that's about it

No player has had more opportunities to do something and done less with them. He has not retained possession and he has not done enough to cause trouble. Nobody has had more of the ball for us in promising positions.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Missing our best 4 players, and tbh I didn't think we looked like our lives depended on it.

Not good enough to progress, if we can't top a Europa league group then we do not deserve to be in it. Hopefully we finish bottom and don't have to worry about the Europa.

We play like this Arsenal will score 7-8.

Back