• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
Competition:
5ma1sn.jpg

Where:
261f3m0.jpg

When:
2 Nov 2016 - 7:45 PM

Lineup:
301016105238.png

Bench:
Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, N´Koudou

Lineup thoughts:
Lineup made on the basis that Toby and Kane will not be fit.
Eriksen needs a rest/kick up the backside.
I do fear though that Sissoko will start :(

30ndrpv.png

35074f5.jpg

I'm hoping that Kane can make the bench for this one. It would be good if he could get fifteen minutes ahead of his hatrick next weekend.

I can see Sissoko and Lamela coming in. Preferably Eriksen would be one of those dropped, but most likely it will be Janssen and Dembele.

I think he will play Sissoko too:

Lloris
Walker Dier Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Sissoko Lamela Alli
Janssen

I think Son and Eriksen should play though, they *should* carry a greater goal threat

Agree that Sissoko will play and I'm very happy for him to do so - yesterday showed that we lacked some pace and directness in that three behind the CF. Lamela was ill on Sat but assume he'll have recovered. Poch also took Alli off which tells me he'll start on Wed....so the only question is whether its Son or Janssen up front. I wouldn't risk Kane at all

------------------Lloris----------------------

--Trippier--Dier--Vertonghen--Davies--

------------Wanyama---Dembele----------

---------Sissoko-----Alli----Lamela------

-------------------Janssen-----------------

subs: Vorm, CCV, Rose, Winks, Nkoudou, Eriksen, Son

you know a draw will feel horrible but it's important not to lose this game if we have ambitions of at the very least qualifying. A defeat would be bad as then we'd be needing results from elsewhere just to finish in the top 2.

you know a draw will feel horrible but it's important not to lose this game if we have ambitions of at the very least qualifying. A defeat would be bad as then we'd be needing results from elsewhere just to finish in the top 2.

Agreed. I'd be bitterly disappointed if we didn't get at least 4 points from our last two games - CSKA looked weak when we went over there whilst we gifted Monaco two goals at home and its not as if their place is an intimidating place to go to!

Would be really nice to win tomorrow so that we could have the option of playing 1 or 2 more back-up players (e.g. Wimmer, Winks or Nkoudou) in the final games in order that we're more fresh for the league games

Anyone want to meet up for a beer pre-match/in Club Wembley?

I can't wait for this match, kinda tentative given our inability to score lately, but it has to turn around some time soon..maybe Wednesday will be the day.

-----------lloris
trippier---toby---vert---davies
--------dier----dembele
-sissoko-----alli----eriksen
------------son

then for goons:

----------lloris
walker-----toby-----vert-----rose
--son----wanyama--dembele--lamela
-----------kane----janssen

Last edited:
well for 30 mil he has to step it up esp with poor performances of Eriksen, Lamela

It still amazes me that Demeble who can ghost past players isnt pyshed a little further forward at times, he just never seems to shoot

The way things are going for us and given we were quite fortunate to get a point in Germany, can't see anything other than another draw. I'd drop Eriksen for this. Neither him or Lamela should be anywhere near the first 11 on current form.

Back