• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

Team is not good enough. This is very disappointing. Wembley cannot be an excuse for what I saw today. We are not good enough for the CL.

Wembley experiment....

Failure

I am not having this spin put on it that we chose it to get used to it for next season. B@llocks.

The decision to play at Wembley was purely from a financial point of view, because I have said it before and will say it many times more. And dont get me wrong, we are not alone, this is no longer a football club
Tottenham Hotspur is a business, a money-making business. Fans are secondary, because for every one they upset, there are plenty waiting to take their place. Any decision made at the club is money-driven.

I am not having this spin put on it that we chose it to get used to it for next season. B@llocks.

The decision to play at Wembley was purely from a financial point of view, because I have said it before and will say it many times more. And dont get me wrong, we are not alone, this is no longer a football club
Tottenham Hotspur is a business, a money-making business. Fans are secondary, because for every one they upset, there are plenty waiting to take their place. Any decision made at the club is money-driven.
Where would you rather we had played ?

Wonder if Everton will take Sissoko off us for 30 :D

Think we've been out-hustled by a hard working team that we should have outclassed. But missing Kane, Dembele, Toby, Lamela and lacking confidence in recent games, while 'away' from home, I guess this shouldn't result shouldnt be a surprised. Sissoko and NKoudu the only players who did ok for me. Hardly saw Son.

It's not the result it was the lack of preparedness for a CL game that rankles. Another high pressure game where we bottled it. Moving the ball slowly. Poor passing. Unsure team not clicking as a unit.

That said, we could have easily drawn. Hit the bar, a few shots wide, and a double deflected tap in for them.

I will absolutely say it we have lost 3 crucial players in Kane, alderweireld and dembele. Very difficult to replace and we look leaderless without them.

forget the CL we should be worried about our PL position based on our performances this season. There have only been a couple of games when it has clicked for us so far. Reintroducing Kane isn't going to miraculously make it all better.
Right now we are suffering from the AVB unsettled side syndrome. Too many changes from game to game, and from last season, and a few areas where we lack quality.

The decision to play football was purely from a financial point of view, because I have said it before and will say it many times more. And dont get me wrong, we are not alone, this is no longer a football club
all professional sports institutions are a business, a money-making business. Fans are irrelevant, because for every one they upset, there are plenty waiting to take their place. Every decision made by everyone is money-driven.

ftfy

;)

I only watch the second half, if the first half was like that, we didn't deserve to win. I don't think any player could come out of that game with any credit.

No excuses for any of them tonight, manager included. To a man they played so poorly and on the biggest stage too. Leverkusen weren't good, we just made them look good. Everywhere from goalie to striker we made poor choices on the ball, but even when we tried to do something constructive our passing and control was so bad as to make me question whether I was watching professional footballers or not. It was fudging awful.
We had almost nothing positive on show tonight and the scoreline flatters us really.

Back