• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

We are obviously not going to win tonight. Sanchez, Langlet, Royal, Sessegnon have no business playing for us. Still giving Bissouma another few months but he is course of making the list

I think most of us agreed that we had a good summer transfer window, but agree that we're short at CB.

Signing any two of a RWB, creative midfielder or another CB would be an excellent January....and just need to hope we don't crater our season completely before then

Problem is I don’t see us buying another RWB or a creative midfielder. Two CBs would be alright.

To be fair, I can see the logic behind where Skipp is playing - Emerson is so dogbrick on the ball that the right side dies with him around, so even when we play 3-5-2, someone needs to drift right for him to play simple passes to.

So Skipp is doing so, and having to play crosses, last third passes, et al with his limited abilities in those areas.

But it just shows what a ridiculous black hole Emerson is for every single attacking hope we have.

However, while the logic is sound, the selection is not.

The fudge does Gil have to do to start a game, shag Conte?

Lenglet in the middle is interesting, will be a real boost if he can be an alternative to Dier.

We’ve not won a game without Dier since Poch was manager though :eek:.

Conte obviously going all in on Marseille, don’t mind that.

Didn’t we go unbeaten and not concede whilst Dier served a 4 game suspension under Jose? Then came straight back into the team and we conceded within half an hour.

Chelsea with two own goals and losing 0-3 against Brighton. Can't even enjoy that when we're this bad.

Could have done with another minute or two there. We had them right under the kosh.

I’ve been reasonably happy with it, score line aside. The defence has been as strong as wet toilet paper which, strangely, means we could be 2 or 3 down. But we’ve played on the front foot (that actually contributed to their goal), had most of the ball and generally played pretty well.

Back