• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Even last season we’d get outplayed by most teams in the first half before coming alive second half. Now we only have slight improvements in second half, we dont storm them.

It’s not just about this game though is it? The football have been brick for ages, not just today! And to be fair credit to you, from memory you travel to Spurs consistently from Ireland so you have more right than most to whinge:D….

Love is blind. So is insanity…

We’re playing Skipp in a creative role…
They are letting Sanchez have the ball knowing his passing is gash
Our right hand side is so so bad

Honestly lads take a leaf out of my books, I'm decorating the house and watching the paint dry ... only popping in to know the inevitable

I'm catching up on work with the BBC and GG on a second screen to the side.

Didnt bothed looking for a river; just not worth watching it and letting it ruin my afternoon

Back