• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
Venue - Vitality Stadium
When - 29/10/2022
Kickoff - 3pm
Referee: A bellend
VAR: An even bigger bellend

I know people will not like the team below but needs must imo. I have put the likely condition of each player under their name so its clear the usual bunch wont be able to perform tomorrow.

If we play them then at best their conditioning will drop around 5% from the percentages below when they start at Marseille. And that’s the best case scenario. The worst case is at least one doesn’t even play because they are injured for a few weeks.

Unfortunately the injuries we have along with the schedule due to the corrupt world cup has put us in this dire position.

ED6BAA41-19DE-4EED-B20C-EA4B39C91ACB.jpeg

COYSR (reserves!)

I warned you wouldn’t like it but its what I would do if I was in charge. Hope for a point at Bournemouth if not all 3 by nicking a 1-0 win. Remember we have a bench of 9 players to use as well.

Marseille is of paramount importance and by resting the key players tomorrow they will be in much improved condition for the CL game AND will feel the benefit of resting tomorrow for the games that follow Marseille.

If we don’t do it brace yourselves for pulled calf’s and torn hamstrings!

There need to be some changes but I think more than 4 is asking for trouble unless you think this game doesnt matter and we will take a loss. I would drop Son, Lloris and rest Romero and Perisic.
The team look losted and lacking the right mentality, big week.

Could be an opportunity to put Alfie Devine and William Lankshear on the bench.

Both are meant to be huge talents.

I've only seen Lankshear on TV twice and i think he's a million miles off first team football. Santiago is the best all round forward we have at that level at the club now. Devine is a good no10.

There need to be some changes but I think more than 4 is asking for trouble unless you think this game doesnt matter and we will take a loss. I would drop Son, Lloris and rest Romero and Perisic.
The team look losted and lacking the right mentality, big week.
Losted?

I would say use first team and get it won in first half…but…we all know we dont turn up until we’re 1-0 down so that wouldn’t make sense.

I would say use first team and get it won in first half…but…we all know we dont turn up until we’re 1-0 down so that wouldn’t make sense.

Exactly we don’t turn up especially a shattered side. We will labour to a 0-0 or 2-0 loss anyway given how are key players are dead on their feet.

So better to rest them all and see how a second string gets on.

I remember when Bournemouth meant three points and a decent boost to the goal difference. Today I'd be delighted with a scrappy 1-0.

Back