• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Skipp has been ok

Royal probably saved a second with that tackle

Son has had moments

Lloris not fudged anything up yet

the rest have been poor

I assume Conte is immune to pressure? I feel he is too respected at points, this is a guy that has no issue fudging off at any given moment regardless if this is a rebuilding phase. I just can’t see him hanging around long enough to rebuild this team as like Klopp and Poch it could take 2 to 3 years.

Could have done with another minute or two there. We had them right under the kosh.

I’ve been reasonably happy with it, score line aside. The defence has been as strong as wet toilet paper which, strangely, means we could be 2 or 3 down. But we’ve played on the front foot (that actually contributed to their goal), had most of the ball and generally played pretty well.

It’s hard to find a game changing cb - Romero might have been that but diluted with his injuries and playing in a three.

I assume Conte is immune to pressure? I feel he is too respected at points, this is a guy that has no issue fudging off at any given moment regardless if this is a rebuilding phase. I just can’t see him hanging around long enough to rebuild this team as like Klopp and Poch it could take 2 to 3 years.

we've had this brick under Poch, Jose and now Conte

it's not the manager

Maybe it’s a bigger transition from 2 in cm to 3 than we thought and these are teething problems. Imagine we’ll go back to 3 up too when Kulu returns anyway.

Could we at least train to play with only 2 CBs? There are games în which we need more people up front, having 3 blocked on the CB position is just losing scoring opportunities.

Maybe it’s a bigger transition from 2 in cm to 3 than we thought and these are teething problems. Imagine we’ll go back to 3 up too when Kulu returns anyway.

Quite different to his previous teams

Inter were 3-5-2 with players like Barella and Eriksen in CM who could create

Chelsea were 3-4-3 but Hazard and Pedro in the 3, who came deep and could dribble and create

Our squad lends itself to different systems, which are less good

what we need to turn this game around, is exactly what we don't have, mental strength

Skipp our best player and hardest worker by a mile in H1, lol

Could we at least train to play with only 2 CBs? There are games în which we need more people up front, having 3 blocked on the CB position is just losing scoring opportunities.
I can't understand everyones obsession that a back 3 is defensive, it's not. 442, 433, 4231, it doesn't matter the formation, none are defensive or attacking, it's how they are used that makes them either defensive or attacking.
Conte can switch to whatever formation you want but instruct the players to stay back, doesn't make a damn difference.
Instruct the WBs to really push on and we're immediately more attacking.

I can't understand everyones obsession that a back 3 is defensive, it's not. 442, 433, 4231, it doesn't matter the formation, none are defensive or attacking, it's how they are used that makes them either defensive or attacking.
Conte can switch to whatever formation you want but instruct the players to stay back, doesn't make a damn difference.
Instruct the WBs to really push on and we're immediately more attacking.
Not with Royal and Sess, we just lose more balls

Back