• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

We've got no chance in this game...

Even our manager wants Milan to win going by the pre- match interview.... He wasn't even subtle about it - he had their name plastered all over his chest...

Shocking....

But COYS...
Really

Are there any decent places to eat nearby the stadium? Thinking of going up there early to avoid the busiest time. Taking the overground from Liverpool Street.
Firstly we are going to win and go through to the next round and secondly last time I was at the Lane we went in to Wing Lab. Its a newish chicken place and I thought it was well nice food if Turkish doesn`t tickle your fancy. Someone (BillyYiddo?) mentioned the Beehive pub which I would also recommend, its a trip down memory lane for me when I have a drink in there nowadays

Firstly we are going to win and go through to the next round and secondly last time I was at the Lane we went in to Wing Lab. Its a newish chicken place and I thought it was well nice food if Turkish doesn`t tickle your fancy. Someone (BillyYiddo?) mentioned the Beehive pub which I would also recommend, its a trip down memory lane for me when I have a drink in there nowadays
Good atmosphere, usually buzzing in there. :D

It’s fully remote this contract and normally I log on at 7am and do the early calls/meetings with the Devs/Testers in India/Egypt but if really needed and I don’t have plans I’ll do later meetings

In my contracts one of my demands is my 8am - 4pm as I want to be there for my little one

Good bit of negotiation, I really missed out on that golden time with my kids with work and my selfishness.

Firstly we are going to win and go through to the next round and secondly last time I was at the Lane we went in to Wing Lab. It’s a newish chicken place and I thought it was well nice food if Turkish doesn`t tickle your fancy. Someone (BillyYiddo?) mentioned the Beehive pub which I would also recommend, its a trip down memory lane for me when I have a drink in there nowadays

The burgers at the beehive are surprisingly good for a burger stand in the garden too (they also sell a couple options of beer there if the bar is busy inside)

My first game at the stadium since Wolves in August, and my first European home game since Kaiserslautern in 1999. Was pretty optimistic back in August after a gritty 1-0, not so much now. Watching the Chelsea game last night gave me a real groundhog day feeling - them winning thanks to some good fortune. What about us? Could see us play well and make it to extra time only to somehow throw it away with one individual mistake. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe the snow under the lights will make it a memorable night.

Back