• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

What the fudge is going on at our club? Yeah the last week has been disappointing but I don't know one fan, me included, who is looking forward to this? We're 4th in the table and in the last 16 of the CL and we're all acting like we're back in the mid 90s when, on more than one occasion, we looked relegation in the face.

COYMFS, give us something to get excited about.

Forster
Royal
Sanchez
Romero
Lenglet
Davies
PEH
Skipp
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

3-0 win. Champagne football. "Antonio, Antonio" reverberating around the stadium. Optimism restored.

Im looking forward to this but unable to watch as will be travelling home that night. We’re going to win the Champions League, 2-0 win tomorrow. Kane to get back on the goal trail tomorrow.

Are there any decent places to eat nearby the stadium? Thinking of going up there early to avoid the busiest time. Taking the overground from Liverpool Street.

If you're looking for food in Tottenham it has to be a Turkish, id personally consider it a must for an outsider. Good quality meat cooked direct over coals, can't go wrong - this is the place we go, though you won't be dissapointed with any of the Turkish restaurants on the High Road.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kebab+bruce+grove&oq=kebab+bruce&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512j0i22i30l6.4355j0j9&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:rln,rc_ludocids:2092252080464706821,ru_gwp:0%2C7,ru_lqi:ChFrZWJhYiBicnVjZSBncm92ZUjTl7vE5YCAgAhaGRAAEAEQAiIRa2ViYWIgYnJ1Y2UgZ3JvdmWSARJ0dXJraXNoX3Jlc3RhdXJhbnSaASNDaFpEU1VoTk1HOW5TMFZKUTBGblNVUlhPSEJtUzFCM0VBRaoBRgoJL20vMDIybjh5EAEaIBABIhygepHyE3B8gA3v2mw-tusc01rI8qFwpThdjQh0KhUiEWtlYmFiIGJydWNlIGdyb3ZlKAA,ru_phdesc:G9VRorasQZo,trex_id:gcCmme&lpg=cid:CgIgAQ==

Just over the road from The Beehive pub which is one of the better pubs on match day as well.

Last edited:
I've been diagnosed with covid and feel like brick, going to have to miss this, the way I feel I dont think I'll watch on TV as I'll be in the toilet, asleep or asleep in the toilet.

If you're looking for food in Tottenham it has to be a Turkish, id personally consider it a must for an outsider. Good quality meat cooked direct over coals, can't go wrong - this is the place we go, though you won't be dissapointed with any of the Turkish restaurants on the High Road.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kebab+bruce+grove&oq=kebab+bruce&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512j0i22i30l6.4355j0j9&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:rln,rc_ludocids:2092252080464706821,ru_gwp:0%2C7,ru_lqi:ChFrZWJhYiBicnVjZSBncm92ZUjTl7vE5YCAgAhaGRAAEAEQAiIRa2ViYWIgYnJ1Y2UgZ3JvdmWSARJ0dXJraXNoX3Jlc3RhdXJhbnSaASNDaFpEU1VoTk1HOW5TMFZKUTBGblNVUlhPSEJtUzFCM0VBRaoBRgoJL20vMDIybjh5EAEaIBABIhygepHyE3B8gA3v2mw-tusc01rI8qFwpThdjQh0KhUiEWtlYmFiIGJydWNlIGdyb3ZlKAA,ru_phdesc:G9VRorasQZo,trex_id:gcCmme&lpg=cid:CgIgAQ==

Just over the road from The Beehive pub which is one of the better pubs on match day as well.

There's nothing on that menu that tickles my fancy.

Milan are going to be defending for their lives aren't they? I think if they park the bus I'd rather have Richarlison than Son if there is not space for Son to run into.

I think my brain has reacted to the latest spurs misery with an overproduction of dopamine and whatever indices optimism.

As it seems to be excited about the prospect of us stuffing this mob out of sight.

And even when it does go wrong, it will be back up on another unrealistic high for the weekend.

I’m not expecting Sonny to do a single thing of note though, I’m not mad.

Milan are going to be defending for their lives aren't they? I think if they park the bus I'd rather have Richarlison than Son if there is not space for Son to run into.

So if two teams don't attack each other for 90 minutes, does it count as a game?

We've got no chance in this game...

Even our manager wants Milan to win going by the pre- match interview.... He wasn't even subtle about it - he had their name plastered all over his chest...

Shocking....

But COYS...

Back