• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

NLS

Gordon Durie
Wednesday 8 March 2023 at home.

Kick off at 8pm and live on BT Sport.

I know we are all feeling low with Spurs at the moment but I do like an early match thread so here it is... If its any consolation, I started the OMTs for West Ham and chelscum and of course we won both of those..

Conte is now back and with Dier suspended this is what i think he will do..

Forster

Romero Lenglet Davies

Emerson Hojbjerg Skipp Perisic

Kulu Harry Son.

Not sure i would pick that team but it could still be good enough to get us a much needed win - especially with the 'new Pele' returning at right wing back.........

COYS

It's not the team I would pick, but it will be the team we get.

Perisic and Son will play the 90mins and do nothing....

We could try Porro and Emerson as wing backs.
Or Porro playing Infront of Emerson.

I wouldn't be against seeing Kulusevski dropped back into cm with Skipp. He hasn't played there often, but he can hold on to the ball, bring it forward and can often find a pass.

I've never had so little confidence, I just know we're going to turn and show nothing. We just can't attack or go on the front foot, so trying to overcome a deficit just seems impossible (even though Milan are crap).

Diaz the scorer from the first leg is out I think.. However the Zlatan was back on the bench at the weekend!

It has to be the most dissapointing time ever for me since supporting Tottenham from 1955!
Oh offcourse were not as bad as we were 15 years ago! Thats a good job because we couldn't win any thing
then either!
Ive allways tried to be confident with constructive criticism but sad ly I have been worn down and now given up.
were out of this competition as well...

I'm Tottenham till I die though......

Am more looking forward to meeting my pals at 4pm for a few beers and some food than the actual game

I do think there would be a really good atmosphere at the start at least

Big CL game under the lights against a massive European team wearing all white

Would like to see(if we have to do 343)
-----------------------Forster--------------------
---------Royal-----Romero----Lenglet---
Porro-------Skipp-----Hojbjerg---Davies
----Kulusevski----Kane----Perisic-----

You're right. He's not listed in their UEFA squad. Damn, that's a shame. I was hoping he'd play. Never seen him live so it'd be good to have that on the list too.
We should thankfully he isn't. But he nice to see him live I guess

Would like to see(if we have to do 343)
-----------------------Forster--------------------
---------Royal-----Romero----Lenglet---
Porro-------Skipp-----Hojbjerg---Davies
----Kulusevski----Kane----Perisic-----
Think the team would lack a bit of pace. Swap Perisic with Richarlson?

I’ve been on the Royal at RCB train for a while now, but not sure we’ll ever see it.

Think the team would lack a bit of pace. Swap Perisic with Richarlson?

I’ve been on the Royal at RCB train for a while now, but not sure we’ll ever see it.
Part of my thinking is he could play there plus he deserves to be in the first 11 on form alone.
Richarlison may be an option on the left however I think Perisic has more ability on the ball and without having as much defending to do when at lwb would do well.

Back