• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

What the fudge is going on at our club? Yeah the last week has been disappointing but I don't know one fan, me included, who is looking forward to this? We're 4th in the table and in the last 16 of the CL and we're all acting like we're back in the mid 90s when, on more than one occasion, we looked relegation in the face.

COYMFS, give us something to get excited about.

Forster
Royal
Sanchez
Romero
Lenglet
Davies
PEH
Skipp
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

3-0 win. Champagne football. "Antonio, Antonio" reverberating around the stadium. Optimism restored.

What the fudge is going on at our club? Yeah the last week has been disappointing but I don't know one fan, me included, who is looking forward to this? We're 4th in the table and in the last 16 of the CL and we're all acting like we're back in the mid 90s when, on more than one occasion, we looked relegation in the face.

COYMFS, give us something to get excited about.

Forster
Royal
Sanchez
Romero
Lenglet
Davies
PEH
Skipp
Kulusevski
Son
Kane

3-0 win. Champagne football. "Antonio, Antonio" reverberating around the stadium. Optimism restored.

If Carlsberg did dreams....

Driving 500 miles with the handbrake on has just burnt out the engine

Of course. Knee-jerkism where I go from "We're gonna win the league when we win this game" to "Sack the manager, ENIC OUT, kill the players" within the space of 90 minutes are all part of the fun.

Yeah, i guess.

Ok F-it, i'm on board - Kane hatrick in the first half with Tomori getting sent off for the penalty conceded on minute 44...

COYMFS!

:eek:

Part of my thinking is he could play there plus he deserves to be in the first 11 on form alone.
Richarlison may be an option on the left however I think Perisic has more ability on the ball and without having as much defending to do when at lwb would do well.

Perisic should mix it up with some low hard crosses........for a change.

Are there any decent places to eat nearby the stadium? Thinking of going up there early to avoid the busiest time. Taking the overground from Liverpool Street.

Back