• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Eh. This was coming, to be honest - I'm not losing sleep over it. We always lose at their gaff.

But it does tell me something in terms of our mentality - we won't win brick with this lot, Conte or otherwise, and it helps to not get my hopes up.

If we really want to see a mentality change at Spurs, these are the games where we need to show it - and today tells me nothing has changed with this lot. Lloris dropping a clanger in a big game, Emerson being a ridiculous, absolutely brainless macaron, and the game is gone from there.

Has our mentality improved? Probably, as evidenced by the draw at Chelsea. Has it improved enough to br a real contender? Nope, as evidenced by today.

Wake me up when we actually win at their gaff. Until then, every loss there shows me this lot are still missing something in their heads - they are still cowards, if lesser ones than they were.
Well said, aka THIS.

Ask yourself has anyone claimed Kane has pace ever, or workrate in the last 3 years at least? I should have added he's being kept on for hia direct threat from free kicks...

The original post said kane with pace.
Thats what i was replying to, at least have the courtesy to quote tge conversation.

Eh. This was coming, to be honest - I'm not losing sleep over it. We always lose at their gaff.

But it does tell me something in terms of our mentality - we won't win brick with this lot, Conte or otherwise, and it helps to not get my hopes up.

If we really want to see a mentality change at Spurs, these are the games where we need to show it - and today tells me nothing has changed with this lot. Lloris dropping a clanger in a big game, Emerson being a ridiculous, absolutely brainless macaron, and the game is gone from there.

Has our mentality improved? Probably, as evidenced by the draw at Chelsea. Has it improved enough to br a real contender? Nope, as evidenced by today.

Wake me up when we actually win at their gaff. Until then, every loss there shows me this lot are still missing something in their heads - they are still cowards, if lesser ones than they were.
Chelsea we got back into it because of the bench
Today he didn’t have the bench
But . )he could have hello himself

We lost that battle but I’m still confident we’ll win the war over the season and will finish above them.

We haven’t played well at all yet - but we’re not far off them. They’ve had more or less everything go their way. They’ll wobble once they lose a couple on the trot.

If Hugo is rattled by that shot, he should hang up his gloves (and boots).

Tbh the Party goal was savable too, but was struck sweetly.

Both sides were nervous, such a big game. Them being at home, and us missing Kulu the biggest two variables IMO. Having the crowd roar helps get a red, and adds something to the players. Upsetting as we didn't play our best, although we were well in the game until the red card.

On to the next. Silver lining being Royal will have to sit it out, and we'll get a proper wing back in his place.

The original post said kane with pace.
Thats what i was replying to, at least have the courtesy to quote tge conversation.
I know what the post said, I quoted your response to it, giving it all the context that the joke went over your head.

Back