• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

fudging shambolic load of brick that. Furious with it, I hope some of the players are feeling the same and Conte drags them in by the mickey tomorrow for training.

When people talk winning mentality, you saw two examples of what it isn’t today when the game was in the balance. I’ve defended both players a lot on here but Hugo and Royal…I’m actually lost for words.

Thought Dier and Romero were decent. Skipp did okay when he came on. Bentancur was good. The rest were mediocre to needing a long hard look in the mirror.

Losing to that shower at that fudging kip again in a game we didn’t turn up in. Having our world class manager done by Peps training cone man. Getting fudging covid was only the second worst part of my weekend. Thanks Tottenham…again.

Big moment that probably defined the game was the break where Romero didn't square to Son for an easy tap in. That's 2-1 for us and it's an entirely different game.

fudging shambolic load of brick that. Furious with it, I hope some of the players are feeling the same and Conte drags them in by the mickey tomorrow for training.

When people talk winning mentality, you saw two examples of what it isn’t today when the game was in the balance. I’ve defended both players a lot on here but Hugo and Royal…I’m actually lost for words.

Thought Dier and Romero were decent. Skipp did okay when he came on. Bentancur was good. The rest were mediocre to needing a long hard look in the mirror.

Losing to that shower at that fudging kip again in a game we didn’t turn up in. Having our world class manager done by Peps training cone man. Getting fudging covid was only the second worst part of my weekend. Thanks Tottenham…again.
Feel better quickly, my man.

I'd probably give Richarlison a shout out too, at least he works off the ball

Well at least it wasn't just us that bricked it today, the ref did as well.
We have a real mentality issue, dier, romero, Bentancur and Richarlison were the only ones that look to have any fight in them.

No sense in getting carried away with this. They beat us at theirs, we beat them at ours , it's the way it goes. It's really frustrating though because unlike last season at theirs I thought we was playing well until the Hugo mistake and then the ridiculous red.
And playing sooooo deep in the first half (that partay had nobody close to him for his shot).

No sense in getting carried away with this. They beat us at theirs, we beat them at ours , it's the way it goes. It's really frustrating though because unlike last season at theirs I thought we was playing well until the Hugo mistake and then the ridiculous red.
Exactly
It’s no change to last season

100% agreed, we ALWAYS lose at their place it’s just usually with an even more inept embarrassing performance!

Hugo’s fudged us today and Royal’s just added the icing on the cake. We were very comfortable at half time, but just didn’t get out of the dressing room 2nd half.

And yes, Conte has dropped an absolute clanger today. We were warned he was stubborn as all hell, and so it's proven - he will stick with a system unless shocked into changing it by an absolute collapse.

Today should hopefully be the wake up call he needs. Emerson is useless, yes - he deserved a better right back in the summer than Djed Spence, a Champo kid. But he has to work with what he has, he has to account for that, and he has to get us playing a lot better.

We have to retain possession, we have to exert control, and the 3-5-2 is ideal for that. We looked great playing it against Leicester. He went back to the 3-4-3, and while we looked dangerous in chunks, the Goons outplayed us pretty comprehensively.

Go back to a 3-5-2. Send Emerson to the reserves, stick with Doherty, Perisic and Spence for the rest of the season. Change. It. Up.

This Mourinho-lite flimflam has to end.

As for his other clanger, again, he is stubborn to the point of collapse. We went 2-1 down, a man down, and he spent 10 minutes fiddling with his subs while Rome burned. 2 subs? 5 subs? 4 subs?

We conceded another, and then he finally threw on his jumble of changes. Not good enough.

Back