• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
NLD time again and this is the one I always dread as we have such a woeful record away

They will be all out for revenge after we brutalised them back in May and will come out at 100mph

Venue - Emirates
Date - 01/10/2022
K.O - 12.30pm

----------------Lloris
------Romero Dier Lenglet
Kulu PEH Bissouma Bentacur Perisic
--------------Kane Son

For me we need to go 3 in the midfield with attacking WB's we can't play Emmerson as well as 3 fairly defensive midfielders would mean nothing really in the final 3rd, if Kulu does bomb on one of the 3 could drop back to cover

I just really hope we actually turn up, unlike last season which a total embarassment

Not season defining but it's a huge game especially with how much smoke is being blown up their arses at the moment

Sounds like loads of their players have faked injury to avoid international call-up's too, no shock there really

I'll be in sunny Vilamoura for the weekend and watching it in a bar with my pals, 2 of which are Arsenal and 2 others are Spurs so mightbe better for the sake of the group if it's a draw really

COYS !!!

NLD time again and this is the one I always dread as we have such a woeful record away

They will be all out for revenge after we brutalised them back in May and will come out at 100mph

Venue - Emirates
Date - 01/10/2022
K.O - 12.30pm

----------------Lloris
------Romero Dier Lenglet
Kulu PEH Bissouma Bentacur Perisic
--------------Kane Son

For me we need to go 3 in the midfield with attacking WB's we can't play Emmerson as well as 3 fairly defensive midfielders would mean nothing really in the final 3rd, if Kulu does bomb on one of the 3 could drop back to cover

I just really hope we actually turn up, unlike last season which a total embarassment

Not season defining but it's a huge game especially with how much smoke is being blown up their arses at the moment

Sounds like loads of their players have faked injury to avoid international call-up's too, no shock there really

I'll be in sunny Vilamoura for the weekend and watching it in a bar with my pals, 2 of which are Arsenal and 2 others are Spurs so mightbe better for the sake of the group if it's a draw really

COYS !!!
Like the look of that, It's a difficult team to pick for this match but Bissouma to start? not too sure about that, and what about Richarlison?

I expect this to be a tough game, especially if we don't get a goal first.

2-2 and both our goals from set pieces.

Will be very difficult. Can only hope that we show up and show our quality.

Wouldn't mind a three man midfield, but think it will be two. Not sure this is the game to start Kulusevski as a wing back and really don't want us to leave him out from the starting 11 again.

Think Emerson will start again, not the time to bring back Doherty or bring in Spence. Think the team mostly picks itself. Between Kulusevski and Richarlison the only real question, really hope for Kulusevski to start.

Given our performances in the last 2 London Derbies and our recent results at the death star, I am genuinely very nervous about this one. Be watching behind the sofa.An optimistic 1-1.

Just about every reason to have low expectations for this one. Can't shake the optimism though. I do think they're a very good team, I do think it will be difficult. I also think we may just win this one.

Back