• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Once Moura and Kulusevski are back fit again it boosts the squad depth, but yes, I still think we are an attacker light. I would certainly consider, if we could, recalling either Parrott or Scarlett in Jan, if, the powers that be have no plans to sign a back-up in the next window

Gil is on the bench and sarr can play as am if needed.
We already have more than 25 players.

The same Moura that most people whinge isn’t good enough? Yes we have bodies but the fact remains once one of the ‘big 4’ gets injured there’s that familiar problem of big drop off in quality…..

Same for any club though, in fact I would say we are less than the others as our top 4 is stronger than anyones in the league in that depth. Liverpool lose Salah or Diaz, City lose Haaland or De Bruyne, Chelsea lose, well hell their first choice is Auba and Sterling which is a handicap to start. Our situation looks worse because of the level of quality and the fact we play 3 at any time.

Like I said earlier if at HT we look toothless we could go Son/Rico and Kane as a front two and one could drop to bench and thats strong so we have plenty of flexibility if we wanted to mix it up.

But I don't think we stick out badly as some make out

The same Moura that most people whinge isn’t good enough? Yes we have bodies but the fact remains once one of the ‘big 4’ gets injured there’s that familiar problem of big drop off in quality…..

Name me a team in the league who has 5 top quality striking options. Moura is fine for his place in the pecking order.

Once Moura and Kulusevski are back fit again it boosts the squad depth, but yes, I still think we are an attacker light. I would certainly consider, if we could, recalling either Parrott or Scarlett in Jan, if, the powers that be have no plans to sign a back-up in the next window

I do not think either are ready for the Premier League this season so I am happy neither can be recalled

And this is why I said our squad isn’t all that still. One injury to one of the front three and all of a sudden we have naff all on the bench…..

Presumably Moura is still injured.

Conte has just said he is worried about Lucas as his injury is not recovering.

Last edited:
Says more about Moura being underrated than the squad. How many other teams have a fifth attacker as good as Moura?

Yet we change formation in every game. 532 at times defending, when kane or richarlison drop into midfield we are playing 352. When we attack we are 325 with the wingbacks pushing forward.
The default formation is 3-4-3 and he's sticking with that rather than playing with 3 central midfielders, which was what a lot in here thoght/hoped he'd play.
That was the point.

If we lose the bumming for Arsenal will be unbearable, where as if we win it will be about Arsenal having a bad day.

Back