• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Am watching The Soprano's from the start again, what a fricken show !!!!

You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator. :lol:

Probably the best TV series I've ever seen. Seen it twice myself! Just brilliant.

I started watching the Gomorrah series - loved the movie - the series started out pretty well, but has gotten really dull by episode 6. I don't think I'm going to be arsed to watch any more of it.

I much prefer the TV series of Gomorrah to the movie, the pace has picked up in recent episodes and looks like a bloody big shoot-out for next week' finale!

I have just noticed this thread. The Sopranos was brilliant, I used to watch it week to week when it first came out, and it was the first TV series where I had the DVD's...used to watch the first few series on DVD whilst waiting for the others to actually get made and air on telly...so I must have seen it all the way through about 10 times or something ridiculous. Loved it.

The Wire is something I have watched through about 3 times, probably the most complete tv story imo, one of the best shows ever made. Overall, I prefer the Sopranos because of the humour, but The Wire is pretty special.

Deadwood is fantastic too, just a shame they never got to make the 4th series. Unbelievable though.

Breaking Bad was very good, my Mrs (who used to watch it week to week when it was first on US TV) got me into it, and by the time the last series was out, it seemed like everyone was watching it.

I think The Shield was better than Breaking Bad though -- just a very fast-paced program, got to be in my top 5 favourite TV shows. 7 series of pure f**cking brilliance! If you haven't seen The Shield, it's a must see.

Mad Men is a lovely program imo, be sad to see it end. Boardwalk Empire is pretty slow, but it does have a really nice feel to it, I enjoy watching it.

Sons of Anarchy has been very good the last season and this current one, although went a bit w*nk in the middle seasons imo.

Walking Dead is very "meh" imo, but I really liked the latest episode. For me, it's never really lived up to the first series of 6 episodes, that was really good. The series on the farm, ugh, awful.

Homeland -- good first series, sh1te 2nd n even worse 3rd. Latest one seems good though, from the first few episodes.

Oh, and House of Cards (the Kevin Spacey one) is brilliant as well.,

I only really watch this type of TV or documentaries and films. But Jesus, I have watched a lot of TV series. :lol:

*EDIT* Oh...and True Detective is another must see. Quality. A show that got me into the band 'The Handsome Family'.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Walking Dead was as gruesome as ever last night.

Officially given up on Homeland, Carrie is too annoying for my liking. Plus, she is always right, even ahead of people that have been at the CIA for 30 years.

The Walking Dead was as gruesome as ever last night.

Officially given up on Homeland, Carrie is too annoying for my liking. Plus, she is always right, even ahead of people that have been at the CIA for 30 years.

I'm sure it was yourself who told me to keep going with s3 of homeland and I did actually eventually enjoy it. But Carrie does my nut in also is s4 that bad already I might not bother? Someone needs to bump her off

I'm sure it was yourself who told me to keep going with s3 of homeland and I did actually eventually enjoy it. But Carrie does my nut in also is s4 that bad already I might not bother? Someone needs to bump her off

It's literally Carrie that has made me stop watching it. Only characters I like are Quinn and Saul.

Constantine started lastnight, have just started watching it now

Z Nation continues to amuse me highly, I actually like this as much if not more than The Walking Dead

Also really enjoying The Flash too

Last edited:
Just finished Boardwalk empire, very good.

He get what he deserves, but very interesting watching his young character and the decisions/ choices he made.

Last edited:
Just finishef Boardwalk empire, very good and no matter how much I liked him he still got what he deserved in the end.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Some of us haven't watched season 5 as yet, so feel free to give more of the plot away \o/......!

Some of us haven't watched season 5 as yet, so feel free to give more of the plot away \o/......![/QUO

Sorry about that, it is bloody obvious though even from season 4 and knowing that it had be canceled / finished after season 5. I will edited it and i apologize once again.

Anyone seen "First Dates"? **** me, it must be easy to get laid in the UK. So many knobheads! Most of the women/girls on there seem to be decent enough, but so many of the guys just seem to be semi to full blown retarded.

Back