• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

With Homeland season 4 starting Sunday thought I'd better get on with season 3.
Having enjoyed 1 very much ,2 was ok but what's happened to s3 its gash total ****e.So boring very little story line I'm 3 episodes in and already sick of the moody daughter and I would love to punch Carrie in the face!
Can anyone tell me if it gets better ? As I'm losing faith.

At least walking Dead starts Monday

With Homeland season 4 starting Sunday thought I'd better get on with season 3.
Having enjoyed 1 very much ,2 was ok but what's happened to s3 its gash total ****e.So boring very little story line I'm 3 episodes in and already sick of the moody daughter and I would love to punch Carrie in the face!
Can anyone tell me if it gets better ? As I'm losing faith.

At least walking Dead starts Monday

The finale of season 4 makes up for it somewhat, it gets a much needed shot in the arm.

I can't wait for The Walking Dead too.

The finale of season 4 makes up for it somewhat, it gets a much needed shot in the arm.

I can't wait for The Walking Dead too.

Got to suffer 8 more episodes before get to the finale tho. I will try and stick it but so far feel they should have just killed it all off at end of the 2nd season

Interested to see where they go with this new series of Homeland.

As others have said, can't wait for The Walking Dead! The trailer for this season looks class

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29567240

Cult thriller Utopia is not returning for a third series, broadcaster Channel 4 has confirmed.

The conspiracy drama, created by screenwriter Dennis Kelly, has been axed to make way for new commissions for 2015, the broadcaster said.

They called the show "channel defining" and "strikingly original" and said it would be "painful to say goodbye".

Utopia was criticised during its first series for a violent scene involving a primary school shooting.

The sequence was aired just a month after the Sandy Hook shootings in the US.

"It also has the honour of ensuring audiences will never look at a spoon in the same way again," added Channel 4, in reference to a torture scene involving the everyday item of cutlery.

Kelly had plans for subsequent series of the programme, which concluded its second run this summer.

Despite its demise on Channel 4, a remake for the US market is being made by cable channel HBO.

It is being written by Gillian Flynn, author of thriller Gone Girl, and will be directed by David Fincher, whose credits include The Social Network and the big screen adaptation of Flynn's novel.

The eerie, brightly-shot drama faced falling ratings during its second series, dipping from one million to around 650,000.

The story centred on a group of people hunted by a mysterious organisation over a rare cult graphic novel.

I'm genuinely left dumbfounded by this

Twin peaks is back for a 3rd series after a 25 year absence, still for me the best TV series ever made.

"it is happening again"

Really enjoying The Leftovers now. Just watched the 5th (I think?) episode on sky go.

That first scene when the woman is stoned to death was pretty horrific to watch.

Agreed. That was one heck of an episode to open up season 5 of TWD!!

I see that it pulled in 17.3m viewers in the USA, guess AMC have upped the budget on TWD now that Breaking Bad is over and Mad Men is nearing it's conclusion.

Last edited:
Make that 6/6 who thought The Walking Dead's Season 5 opener was awesome.

Was surprised that they completely obliterated Terminus in the first episode, maybe they want the survivors to always be on the move from now on after the criticism they got for keeping them in one place in season 2 and 4.

Am watching The Soprano's from the start again, what a fricken show !!!!

Probably the best TV series I've ever seen. Seen it twice myself! Just brilliant.

I started watching the Gomorrah series - loved the movie - the series started out pretty well, but has gotten really dull by episode 6. I don't think I'm going to be arsed to watch any more of it.

Back