• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Two edpisodes into Season 5 of Boardwalk Empire and as per usual it is absolutely brilliant, everything from the astonishing detail in the wardrobe and sets to the truly brilliant acting and storyline, there really isn't much on the small screen which is on par.

Must say I enjoyed the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover. Family Guy writers are so much better these days. Simpsons still have some funny jokes, but they really are just repeating themselves.

Two edpisodes into Season 5 of Boardwalk Empire and as per usual it is absolutely brilliant, everything from the astonishing detail in the wardrobe and sets to the truly brilliant acting and storyline, there really isn't much on the small screen which is on par.

I need a show to get into - is Broadwalk worth the effort to start from the beginning?

I need a show to get into - is Broadwalk worth the effort to start from the beginning?

I started watching when it first aired, but found it very slow. So I changed tactics and avoided any spoilers and binge watch the lot in a few sittings when they've all been shown. Outstanding television series, I am quite glad this is the last series though. It was originally signed up for 10 seasons which would have bled the storyline dry.

Was looking for an American comedy to watch which I had never seen and opted for Arrested Development. Heard a lot about it over the years but had never got round to seeing it. Just raced through season 1 and 2 and realy love it. Great characters and unconventional comedy, right up my street.

Shame Im 10 years behind in watching it.

Last edited:
I started watching when it first aired, but found it very slow. So I changed tactics and avoided any spoilers and binge watch the lot in a few sittings when they've all been shown. Outstanding television series, I am quite glad this is the last series though. It was originally signed up for 10 seasons which would have bled the storyline dry.

Binge watching tends to work for me especially if its slow. Perhaps thats why I enjoyed Breaking Bad so much. Im gonna download the lot and watch it in a weekend I think.

Was looking for an American comedy to watch which I had never seen and opted for Arrested Development. Heard a lot about it over the years but had never got round to seeing it. Just raced through season 1 and 2 and realy love it. Great characters and unconventional comedy, right up my street.

Shame Im 10 years behind in watching it.

You will enjoy it even more the second time round. The way that show is layered is remarkable

They should repeat it on Christmas day,loads more people will watch it then,will pick up a few awards next year,comedy gold especially the underpants scene...oohhhh the chaffing lol....

You're right, it'd make good Christmas telly and it will sweep the awards, I thought that Toby Jones was exceptional.

Must say I enjoyed the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover. Family Guy writers are so much better these days. Simpsons still have some funny jokes, but they really are just repeating themselves.

I thought it was good apart from the big fight ending, that was ****e

another excellent season of "Hell on Wheels" coming to a climax this weekend. superb production values.

Orange Is The New Black was a waste of time. I stayed away from it for so long just because of its stupid title, but then got convinced by enough people that it was good. But it wasn't.

If Gomorrah is anything like the movie, it will definitely be worth a watch. Have to check that out. :)

Just finished series 2 of Ray Donovan enjoyed it more than first. Monday 13/10 walking dead is back on can't wait trailers looking good

Back