• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Love avb and the players but i hate Daniel levy he has cost us

courtesy of Braineclipse... once again, the turnover figures by club -

Turnover by club:
Manchester United - 261
Chelsea - 245
Arsenal - 231
Emirates Marketing Project - 169
Liverpool - 144
Tottenham Hotspur - 93
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 81
Everton - 80

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...-accounts-debt

of the two clubs we're competing with, we turnover just more than a THIRD as much money as them, yet we can still finish +/- ONE point of them, and could still finish in the top 4.

we've won our most ever away games and could still get our highest points total.

if that's failure to you, then i feel bad for you.

The thing is the last couple of years we have been up there with the best of them, it has progressively got better so lets look forward to next year. If a few players jump ship because we finish a point or two out of the champions league place, fudge em! Where are they going to go? I dont see any of the clubs above us sniffing around so they might go abroad to warm the bench, seem familiar? Lets face it, I and probably most people on here are crapping themselves that Bale will leave, well he might do if all the rumour's are true but do we really want to be a one man team? I certainly dont.

I'd rather Bale stays and were a one man team than he leaves and we get worse.

Turnover by club:
Manchester United - 261
Chelsea - 245
Arsenal - 231
Liverpool - 144
Tottenham Hotspur - 93
Everton - 80

of the two clubs we're competing with, we turnover just more than a THIRD as much money as them, yet we can still finish +/- ONE point of them, and could still finish in the top 4.

we've won our most ever away games and could still get our highest points total.

Your link is a 404 error and those figures look serveral years out of date.

Turnover by club:
Manchester United - 261
Chelsea - 245
Arsenal - 231
Liverpool - 144
Tottenham Hotspur - 93
Everton - 80

Nice one.

With the final relegation place now settled, what chance the Sunderland game will be live on Sky?

Dont they normally show 2 games? If so, will be Newcatsle/Arsenal Spurs/Sunderland. Just one, it will be Toon/Arse as they are in the driving seat.
Then again, 3rd is up for grabs too, may show Chelsea/Everton

Turnover by club:
Manchester United - 261
Chelsea - 245
Arsenal - 231
Liverpool - 144
Tottenham Hotspur - 93
Everton - 80

93? That's our wage bill, not turnover.

I really like Wigan and resent those comments that people post such as 'empty stadium' fudgein gonad*s.

To be honest todays game was, for me, more about Wigan staying up than thinkin about Spurs. Thats not because of anything other than I dont subscribe to the whole oh if one team is motivated etc etc etc

Agreed.

Dont they normally show 2 games? If so, will be Newcatsle/Arsenal Spurs/Sunderland. Just one, it will be Toon/Arse as they are in the driving seat.
Then again, 3rd is up for grabs too, may show Chelsea/Everton

Can't see them showing Chelsea. There's no way they will lose or even draw that game.

I really like Wigan and resent those comments that people post such as 'empty stadium' fudgein gonad*s.

To be honest todays game was, for me, more about Wigan staying up than thinkin about Spurs. Thats not because of anything other than I dont subscribe to the whole oh if one team is motivated etc etc etc

Excatly mate. I really wish Spurs fans would focus on Spurs and not other teams.

Swissramble says

Man+Utd+Revenue+PL.jpg

Back