• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Eh. Like I said, if Wigan pulled it out, they pulled it out. It doesn't affect our aim, which has now boiled down to winning our final game and finishing on 72 points.

To reiterate, if we beat Sunderland, we will have accrued more points than we have ever done in the Premier League era.

If we win against Sunderland, we will have had our best ever PL season.

Why on Earth is that a bad thing? If we get CL, it'll be a nice bonus. If not, you have to hand it to Arsenal and Chelsea, who both went on astoundingly good runs that we simply couldn't match, in the end.

We have a smart young manager who has ambitious plans for the club and learns from his mistakes, and we have a good squad who evidently all pull in the same direction.

Sure, we might sell Bale. But 60+ million pounds can buy you a lot of talent, if invested properly. And if we don't sell him, then great, we have one of the world's best players with us for another tilt next year.

Cheer up, guys. And don't forget, they still have a game to play....

Correct. Arsenal's run of 23pts out of 27 is admirable.

It was always going to happen, if you look at their run-in and remember how good they are against lesser sides. I think we and Arsenal were in false positions due to the fixture list. It's Chelsea that's been particularly impressive in the last few months, but their squad should really be challenging for the title anyways.

In any case, let's just focus on rebuilding and improving the squad this summer. In truth I do not think our current team can survive both a CL campaign and another battle for fourth anyways, considering how poorly we played in the league the last time that happened.

I feel sad for Wigan a tall ask wanted them to stay up. Onwards to Sunday perhaps karma will repay us . What ever all to play 4.

Who gives a fudge about Arsenal, Chelsea or the Champions league. I fudging love Tottenham Hotspur. I don't blame ourselves for not bettering our record PL points total, I fudging applaud the heroes

=D> and we will have our day............................Come on you Spurs................................

Eh. Like I said, if Wigan pulled it out, they pulled it out. It doesn't affect our aim, which has now boiled down to winning our final game and finishing on 72 points.

To reiterate, if we beat Sunderland, we will have accrued more points than we have ever done in the Premier League era.

Why on Earth is that a bad thing? If we get CL, it'll be a nice bonus. If not, you have to hand it to Arsenal and Chelsea, who both went on astoundingly good runs that we simply couldn't match, in the end.

We have a smart young manager who has ambitious plans for the club and learns from his mistakes, and we have a good squad who evidently all pull in the same direction.

Sure, we might sell Bale. But 60+ million pounds can buy you a lot of talent, if invested properly. And if we don't sell him, then great, we have one of the world's best players with us for another tilt next year.

That post is far too sensible.

I honestly felt that Cheat$ki's fixture pile-up would cause them to fall apart, but they have kept on winning, as have Arse.

Fair play to them both, they have strung together incredible runs, as have we

i can't get my head around it either - if we win on Sunday we will have improved on our previous seasons totals whether we finish 4th or 5th - that to me is an improvement, an improvement i didn't envisage back in the summer when we changed managers and began work on the squad.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's keeper was sent off against QPR Sunday so not looking good

Doesn't anyone think this might be significant factor. The only positive is that it will be Harper's last game for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.. but not having the first choice goalkeeper available is quite a disadvantage.

Suicide-Elmo.gif

THIS

Of course we dropped (silly) points. Every team did, although we dropped more than the ones above us.

If we have our best ever PL points haul and finish 5th despite the loss of players and our key injuries then we have done bloody well.

COYS!!!

Back