• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Then why was the astra zeneca vaccine not open access? It was originally developed by oxford university.

Edit - according to this students will usually own the ip of any work they produce. https://www.csd.org.uk/design-insight/who-owns-intellectual-property-design-students/

Sorry - there's a distinction between the investigational medicinal product, and the trial findings and data. It's the latter that has to be shared. And yes - universities generally renounce their own claims to IP and give it to the individual staff and students

Brentfords lack of youth set up is really their disrupter as much as the statistical stuff. Not having to have that size of organisation that comes with youth or that commitment to it really frees them up to focus on the main aim. I said before I see a future where the top models don't have traditional youth set ups as they are today, too wasteful, too expensive and not enough immediate success coming from them.

Brentfords lack of youth set up is really their disrupter as much as the statistical stuff. Not having to have that size of organisation that comes with youth or that commitment to it really frees them up to focus on the main aim. I said before I see a future where the top models don't have traditional youth set ups as they are today, too wasteful, too expensive and not enough immediate success coming from them.

Depends on the ownership model. Chelsea milked it to get around ffp.

For europe you need 4 club trained players. 4 hg. Not having an academy could hurt.

Depends on the ownership model. Chelsea milked it to get around ffp.

For europe you need 4 club trained players. 4 hg. Not having an academy could hurt.

Yeh I mean it would take alot for it to happen, just one of those things I see happening longer term....

TBH in the timescale I am thinking I believe that the Super League will be in full swing and then the clubs within that membership will be writing its own rules.

The game will be unrecognisable from the one we have now in 20 years for sure

Then why was the astra zeneca vaccine not open access? It was originally developed by oxford university.

Edit - according to this students will usually own the ip of any work they produce. https://www.csd.org.uk/design-insight/who-owns-intellectual-property-design-students/

The government negotiated the deal with AZ to get the vaccine out quicker. They needed a company with the resources to mass manufacture it, quickly and there are only a few who could do that. From memory, AZ got the IP for x years as part of that deal.

Yeh I mean it would take alot for it to happen, just one of those things I see happening longer term....

TBH in the timescale I am thinking I believe that the Super League will be in full swing and then the clubs within that membership will be writing its own rules.

The game will be unrecognisable from the one we have now in 20 years for sure

In 20 years it will be AI players and matchplay determined by algorithms. There's currently too much human element involved for the betting industry puppet masters.

The government negotiated the deal with AZ to get the vaccine out quicker. They needed a company with the resources to mass manufacture it, quickly and there are only a few who could do that. From memory, AZ got the IP for x years as part of that deal.

Oxford were going to give the vaccine to any drugmaker and were going to go with merck. The british government convinced them to do a deal with a european manufacturer as they suspected (rightly so) that the us might hoard the vaccines.

Anyway way off subject.

It was the name of the cinema room at Southamptons training complex where they watched scouting videos iirc
Well that I'll take as well. [emoji3]

To be our recruitment in the Paratici era was along the lines of what, I like we just need a coach (and now a DoF) on the same wavelength as the club's ultimate goal.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back