• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
He appealed the ban, and FIFA lifted some elements of it

A statement then from the Italian and his lawyers read: "FIFA has upheld the appeal presented by Fabio Paratici against the provision of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee which, in extending the temporary inhibition imposed by the FIGC worldwide, extended it to a ban on taking part in any activity linked to football. Paratici, assisted before FIFA by a team of lawyers made up of Paolo Lombardi, Luca Pastore and Ian Laing, will therefore be able to continue working in the world of football, albeit with reduced duties compared to those carried out to date, in compliance with the limits imposed by the sanction imposed by the FIGC."

FIFA's lifting of parts of that ban are understood to allow Paratici to undertake in consultancy for clubs.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/fabio-paratici-tottenham-fifa-ban-27199866

If anyone could rooster it up it would be spurs

I know nothing about him, just passing on the info.
What's he done?

Oh I know just saying haha, I read up on him when he was linked with Villa

Wanted to take over the Spanish footballing federation, has hopped around clubs as president.

Just seems abit Baldini to me

Back