• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

We will be lucky to get half that!
In which case we shouldn't even be considering selling him. Matt Ritchie cost Saudi Sportswashing Machine £12 million, while he is a reasonable player, that is all he will ever be. whereas Bentaleb has the talent and physical attributes to be top-class. You don't make the kind of performances that he did in central midfield while still in your teens without being in the top bracket.

I hope the various stories around Bentaleb being available for transfer are simply press speculation and not based on any info coming from Spurs as I think it would be a mistake to sell him, both now and potentially far more so in a few years time.

I have never been that impressed by what i have seen from Bentaleb but he is still a kid so he may improve. I have said for a while with Poch in the market for CM players that we will probably sell at least one ( if not two) but i would rather it be Mason first if that is the case.

In which case we shouldn't even be considering selling him. Matt Ritchie cost Saudi Sportswashing Machine £12 million, while he is a reasonable player, that is all he will ever be. whereas Bentaleb has the talent and physical attributes to be top-class. You don't make the kind of performances that he did in central midfield while still in your teens without being in the top bracket.

I hope the various stories around Bentaleb being available for transfer are simply press speculation and not based on any info coming from Spurs as I think it would be a mistake to sell him, both now and potentially far more so in a few years time.
I couldn't agree more. The young man has real talent and Poch is the perfect coach for him IMO. I just hope Bentaleb has the maturity to see past the wild promises of his agent and whisperings of grandeur from his closest.

Bentaleb is young and of cause may improve, but we need players for the CL and EPL now, thus Wanyama.

Will he take going out on loan? There a big ego with that young man IMHO, so I'm not sure.

We will be lucky to get half that!
race_together_1_43.jpg

Apparently left at home and not taken on the tour.

Is this a sign that Mason has been chosen over Benteleb and therefore Nabil will be sold?

I hope he's learnt from his mistakes and goes on to be a good player for us. It would be foolish to take a player with an injury to Australia when he can get the treatment he requires here and be monitored by the clubs medical team, but that's not much of a story/rumour.

Apparently he missed the Rotherham match because of an injury, so there could be an explanation
According to this he was in the starting line-up.
Maybe he picked up an injury during the game?
Although he limped out of the Rotherham friendly last night

My earlier post was speculation that he might have picked up an injury playing against Rotherham game, because he was obviously fit enough to start the game. Is there anything out there to confirm that he did go off injured?

Good news for us Anti-bentalebs he's been left behind and Poch has told him he isn't part of his first team plans for this season

Reactions: PLT
Back