• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

Indeed - he is very fragile.

This is a big drawback this season - keeps missing games.

What was his record like last season?
The first four league games he missed this year were for that hideous, vicious, psychotic, potentially fatal attack on Costa.

Indeed - he is very fragile.

This is a big drawback this season - keeps missing games.

What was his record like last season?

OT Oh how I wish we were playing the current incarnation of Mourinho muppets, instead !

It was very good once he was fit

I would have liked us to start with Janssen. I'm not sure about that line up at all, seems defensive

Not sure about the lineup tbh. I guess it's just a case of hoping that the players follow the plan and we create some good chances.

Not happy about that team. No reason not to start Janssen. Take him off in the second half if he tires.

I agree. I don't understand not starting with VJ. I think we need a hold up player to relieve the pressure they will put on us.

I presume Dembele is still not 100%.

I am not surprised that Wanny is preferred to Dier, who has looked off the pace so far this season to me.

It is a big game for Sissoko. Really hope he delivers

Put money on Janssen coming on to score...

Like it, but I think the easy money bet is Aguero to score anytime, because as mentioned already, I think Marriner is already itching to award them a penalty. The first time Sterling falls over in the box, that whistle wont be in his mouth fast enough

And as I type they remind us he has already scored 10 against us. Yep thanks Sky we hadnt forgot!

I know it didnt matter last season, but I think we really have to score first today. First 10 minutes would do just fine, thank you very much

Back