• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

Disappointed Dembele is not available. Will make a big difference. And I'm not as keen as Poch seems to be on VW and especially not VW + Alli partnership.
I can see a combination of Alli/Sissoko/Eriksen/Lamela - all attack minded players getting overrun in midfield. And Son is not a player to keep ball - so the ball will come back a lot as well.

I prefer Dier - if fully fit - to VW, he made a big contribution to performance against Emirates Marketing Project last season. And might have gone Dier and VW for first half to make sure we have solid foundation initially.

Also backed Sisokko to get booked, as to me it's a seemingly obvious one. I can see him worked up. Lamela was another potential given Lamela's determination to win the ball back coupled with his giving away of free kicks. He usually, if my mind serves me right, gets booked in games like this. I remember him getting booked last year v Arsenal..(the game in which Gibbs equalised), and I'm sure that that wouldn't have been the only one.

Don't know why you would move the form player into a different position. Strange decision

Am I still clinging to the hope it might be Lamela in the middle with Son still out wide.

Here we go

COYS. A win of any sort will do. Own goal off a backside, dont care. Just dont lose

Also backed Sisokko to get booked, as to me it's a seemingly obvious one. I can see him worked up. Lamela was another potential given Lamela's determination to win the ball back coupled with his giving away of free kicks. He usually, if my mind serves me right, gets booked in games like this. I remember him getting booked last year v Arsenal..(the game in which Gibbs equalised), and I'm sure that that wouldn't have been the only one.

I would have done Wanyama for guaranteed money, although Sissoko is still a decent shout and probably better odds too

Bloody hell, forgot it would Tyler commentating. Okay lets start the Anti-tottenham dig counter. reset to 0000

Back