• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

Remains to be seen but I personally felt we went too far that night. I was all for being aggressive and not backing down, but Chelsea wanted a nasty, niggly game and to be fair we gave it to them. We completely lost our composure in the 2nd half when the game was still ours for the taking.

It appears we have got it out of our system now but there can't be a repeat of what happened that night, we can't afford to lose key players due to lengthy suspensions again.

I think we showed we aren't a push over, but we also need to remember where the line is.
And you can't compare the Chelsea game to this one. The narratives leading into these games and the history between these two teams are completely different.

Back