• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

To be honest, he could have done better for both. However, he also pulled off some good saves. Had we gotten out of yesterday with anything, it would have been daylight robbery.

Blaming individuals for yesterday is wrong. As a team, we just weren’t as good as them. While Hugo would probably have saved both goals, Liverpool would still have beaten us yesterday. The game would have panned out differently but their dominance would have told.

Vorm is fine as a backup keeper.
I think he was rusty but credit to him, he did pull off some good saves at the end. Perhaps Poch will realise soon that he doesn't rotate out the first eleven enough. It's not just about the best eleven for the next game, but the backup for the game after the next game that needs preparing too

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Vorm is a backup keeper so I can live with him making mistakes. Lloris is arguably one of the top 10 keepers in the world and he routinely drops clangers in the big games, exhibit A being the World Cup final. He probably would have done better with the goals but he has a nervous energy about him against the top sides also.

On the subject of keepers was I the only one who thought the pool keeper was really poor on lamelas goal and his kicking was worse than Hugo’s... yet he was signed as a keeper who can pass with his feet

Vorm is a backup keeper so I can live with him making mistakes. Lloris is arguably one of the top 10 keepers in the world and he routinely drops clangers in the big games, exhibit A being the World Cup final. He probably would have done better with the goals but he has a nervous energy about him against the top sides also.

I don’t disagree with anything in this post except usage of the word arguably. Hugo is easily one of the top 10 keepers in the world.

On the subject of keepers was I the only one who thought the pool keeper was really poor on lamelas goal and his kicking was worse than Hugo’s... yet he was signed as a keeper who can pass with his feet

No

But that doesn't detract or distract from the sheer dread of going to Milan with Vorm between the sticks

So we go with a guy with 1 first team top level game to his name?!?!

We play Vorm now he has a point to prove

Vorm has thrown at least 1 into his net on pretty much all his most recent 4-5 appearances I remember. Liverpool have also exposed him on his lack of height and inability to come off his line. Yesterday's performance was pretty much career ending.

Back