• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Musacchio

i just said I've watched about 4 live games where he played and thats what my opinion is based on

which games stood out more? i doubt you were specifically looking out for him, so who impressed you in these games?

like i said. i want to be wrong. why wouldn't i want him to be the greatest defender ever? but from the games I've seen thats what I've picked up. for all i know they are the only bad games he's ever had and he's actually the best defender since stuart nethercott.

in all seriousness do you not concede that managers can make mistakes? for all kinds of reasons? is it not conceivable that he's a panic buy? panic buys do exist, they are not myths. is it not possible that this is Pochs first big job and he may be getting a bit nervous that every team above him has done good business and feels the need to buy somebody before the season starts? just because theres millions of pounds involved it doesn't mean its done with any sense. remember Man Ud sanctioning david moyes to waste 27million on Fellaini?

is it not possible that if we buy Musacchio its a result of no other targets becoming available and he is a last resort as opposed to some highly precise and shrewd scouting.

You would have said the same things about Lovren had you watched a handful of his games for Lyon in 2012-13 and had we bought him last summer. Would you have been right about him?

Of course managers and scouts can be wrong. But they are more likely to know what they are buying than you do. And no, Musacchio's not a panic buy. There's no need to panic. There's still a month of the transfer window remaining and we already have five central defenders who are perfectly capable of holding the fort until September, if necessary.

we are having 2 separate conversations. you've lost the plot. all your questions have been answered, come back to planet earth

you haven't answered any. In fact you seem to dodge them for fear of being shown up.

You would have said the same things about Lovren had you watched a handful of his games for Lyon in 2012-13 and had we bought him last summer. Would you have been right about him?

Of course managers and scouts can be wrong. But they are more likely to know what they are buying than you do. And no, Musacchio's not a panic buy. There's no need to panic. There's still a month of the transfer window remaining and we already have five central defenders who are perfectly capable of holding the fort until September, if necessary.

True, and yes I would have been wrong

you haven't answered any. In fact you seem to dodge them for fear of being shown up.

thats exactly what you are doing my friend. get over it. stop trolling start living.
speaking of living you should be about 20 minutes into your 360 minutes study just to prove me wrong dvd. how thats working out for you? found any good tackles yet?

by the way, id have to firstly care about your opinion to subsequently feel shown up.

thats exactly what you are doing my friend. get over it. stop trolling start living.
speaking of living you should be about 20 minutes into your 360 minutes study just to prove me wrong dvd. how thats working out for you? found any good tackles yet?

havnt watched any games, im waiting for you to recommend me some, considering you've seen him play and remember everything about his performance.

I could name you at least four games last season when Jan looked poor. Was he a bad buy?

no but if I've seen a guy play only 4 times and he had 4 bad games then I'm bound to have that opinion and assume all he has are bad games. off course thats not always the case but thats still bound to effect my judgement

p.s Vertonghen is ... don't cry.... slightly overrated. again.... remove your spurs goggles

Last edited:
hF3B4AE60

So what games have you supposedly watched live. I'd like to know, I can get a copy of every Villarreal game from last season so I'd be interested in knowing what you watched and see if you're telling the truth or not. Because more than likely you're not and like I said you're opinion of him is coming from the fact hes worth 15m he's from Villarreal and you've never heard of him.

so you're saying i haven't seen him play. in which case you are suggesting I'm lying about watching a game of football. why would i or anybody feel the need to make up a story of watching football matches?

la liga is shown on sky tv by the way. its actually quite popular and has over 2 views every week.

I too (or should I say three) would like to know which 4 games you saw, veron23.

I may do watch all 6 hours of them, but finding highlights wouldn't be too hard.

Do you remember which games they were?

And I thought the Adebayor thread was bad.

It is, that's been taken wildly off topic.

This is on topic, we have someone saying he's awful, but when pressed so others can make up their mind, we're met with abuse/vitriol, not actual matches.

It seems he is highly rated. The odd blooper. But young. Not the tallest. Lots of interceptions. Very few yellow cards. Means he reads the game well and doesn't dive in. Probably decent positionally. Also he helped Villareal to 6th. I am happy to trust Pochetinno on this one. If we need to spend big on the right CB then so be it. And there isn't a load of quality players in this position up for grabs.

no but if I've seen a guy play only 4 times and he had 4 bad games then I'm bound to have that opinion and assume all he has are bad games. off course thats not always the case but thats still bound to effect my judgement

p.s Vertonghen is ... don't cry.... slightly overrated. again.... remove your spurs goggles

La Liga games on Sky almost always involve one of Real Madrid or Barcelona. And if not, then they will involve a team challenging for the top 4 in La Liga. So the chances are that you will have seen Villareal games against Barca, Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid.

If you had been in Spain, tuning into Premier League games, the chances are that you would have watched Spurs against Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool and Chelsea. You wouldn't have had a very good impression of Spurs defenders either.

so you're saying i haven't seen him play. in which case you are suggesting I'm lying about watching a game of football. why would i or anybody feel the need to make up a story of watching football matches?

la liga is shown on sky tv by the way. its actually quite popular and has over 2 views every week.

I think ive made it clear that youre talking bull****. You may indeed have watched villarreal last season but to believe you watched and the guy was so bad he stuck out to you on all FOUR occasions is laughable. Weve only been linked this summer so I doubt youd have watched with a keen eye on him to begin with.

The fact you cant mention what games you saw proves my point. You saw us linked with a centre half youve NEVER heard or seen before, saw it was for 15m and ran with it.

Back