• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Musacchio

.@gabrielcasazza understands Villarreal centre back Musacchio is to be transferred to Tottenham for 19M. #THFC

.@gabrielcasazza: "Musacchio is about to be transferred to Spurs 19M, if concrete, River Plate will receive 6.65M." #THFC

Great. Liverpool get Lovren and we end up with this clumsy idiot

5 million more wasn't worth getting a) a better player b) one with epl experience was it Levy?

Whats better levy? a 20m sure thing or a 15m gamble?

**** sake

What a drama queen!

My guess is that you know four fifths of **** all about Musacchio.

My understanding is that Lovren only had eyes for Liverpool.

Perhaps you could consider the above when you've got over your hissy fit?

Lovren was absolute dog **** at Lyon. He was a gamble for Southampton and after one half decent season he's worth 20m.

Ive hardly seen Mussachio but the signing excites me. poch would have been well aware of him and knows what he'll bring.

Lovren was absolute dog **** at Lyon. He was a gamble for Southampton and after one half decent season he's worth 20m.

Ive hardly seen Mussachio but the signing excites me. poch would have been well aware of him and knows what he'll bring.

This.

Sure, Mussachio is a gamble and is expensive as defenders come, but Lovren came from a worse league, off the back of awful performing seasons, to what's considered the most physical league and Poch who would have scouted him trusted him enough to sign him as a star in the hear that of his defence.

I think anyone judging this signing needs to either shut the **** up or support someone else. If anything, Poch taking Lovren and turning him into a 20m shows that we should be EXTREMELY happy with this capture if it comes to force.

What a drama queen!

My guess is that you know four fifths of **** all about Musacchio.

My understanding is that Lovren only had eyes for Liverpool.

Perhaps you could consider the above when you've got over your hissy fit?

he is not a good player mate

people also thought i knew nothing when i bet 100quid at the beginning of the world cup for germany to win.
they also thought i knew nothing when i said moyes wouldn't take ute to the champions league
they also said i knew nothing when i said AVB would have us playing the worst football possible
they also said i knew nothing when i said soldado would flop

I'm talking about mateo musacchio

**** off, you've never seen the guy :lol: you're basing this off a YouTube video you've seen of him scoring an own goal, the fact he plays for Villarreal and the fact yoiv probably never heard of him before he was linked with us. How about you reserve judgement until you've seen him actually play a game. Thanks.

[video=youtube;rwVDXWGXE_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVDXWGXE_8[/video]

[video=youtube;YpeJqWXe3tU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpeJqWXe3tU[/video]

people also thought i knew nothing when i bet 100quid at the beginning of the world cup for germany to win.
they also thought i knew nothing when i said moyes wouldn't take ute to the champions league
they also said i knew nothing when i said AVB would have us playing the worst football possible

Are you 12?

Anything you are positive about ? Or shall I flush my ST down the toilet... Oh and any tips for the season, could make a few quid :D

Anything you are positive about ? Or shall I flush my ST down the toilet... Oh and any tips for the season, could make a few quid :D

People thought I knew nothing, but I predicted Spurs would finish in the top 17 and they did.

So I'd bet that. High stakes though Bro.

Sure, Mussachio is a gamble and is expensive as defenders come, but Lovren came from a worse league, off the back of awful performing seasons, to what's considered the most physical league and Poch who would have scouted him trusted him enough to sign him as a star in the hear that of his defence.

I think anyone judging this signing needs to either shut the **** up or support someone else. If anything, Poch taking Lovren and turning him into a 20m shows that we should be EXTREMELY happy with this capture if it comes to force.

you are beyond stupid

firstly, because i view players objectively and not blinded by the fact they may be a spurs player doesn't mean i should "support somebody else". you should look up the word support in the dictionary if you're confused as to what it means. support means you want your team to do well no matter what. it doesn't mean you are blind to facts that such as bad players, bad managers etc and can't have an opinion on them. I've supported THFC for 33 years and don't need to be validated by a muppet like you
secondly, if Pochettino has such a magic wand over defenders then he could just make our current crop into gems and not spend any money at all.

get a brain

p.s i do sincerely hope i am wrong but IMO!!! from watching him play live I don't think he is a good player

Last edited:

Seriously, fella?

You want us to judge him on the basis that he scored an own goal?

How many central defenders HAVEN'T ever scored an own goal?

I'm more interested in his all round play - his footballing brain; his positional sense; his ability on the ball; his aerial ability etc. I haven't the foggiest whether or not he'd be a good buy for us but my guess is that, if true, we wouldn't be paying £15m for him unless our scouts and Pochettino thought he was worth it. I'll trust their judgement until I'm given good reason to believe otherwise.

you are beyond stupid

firstly, because i view players objectively and not blinded by the fact they may be a spurs player doesn't mean i should "support somebody else". you should look up the word support in the dictionary if your confused as to what it means. support means you want your team to do well no matter what. it doesn't mean you are blind to facts that such as bad players, bad managers etc and can't have an opinion on them. I've supported THFC for 33 years and don't need to be validated by a muppet like you
secondly, if Pochettino has such a magic wand over defenders then he could just make our current crop into gems and not spend any money at all.

get a brain

Coming from a kid posting an own goal to try and prove a point? :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

You should look up a few words in the dictionary before you start rambling that bull**** about support.

When did I say he had a magic wand? No coaching can help Dawson and it's whether Kaboul canbbe trusted with regards to his injury problems. We need to improve that position, it's a weak spot. I don't see how signing Mussachio can be a bad thing, if Poch, you know, the ex professional footballer, professional manager of the club you SUPPORT thinks he's good enough to come in and partner Vertonghen.

Back