• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luke Shaw

This is one race we cant compete in. Better to go for Ben Davies while the moneybags fight it out for Shaw. Unless Cashley fancies taking a pay-cut

Wonder how much will Ricardo Rodriguez go for if he's sold, he's a much more productive player than Shaw currently.

does anybody have faith in BAE? Genuinely don't know what my feelings are on if he would be able to do the job still.

does anybody have faith in BAE? Genuinely don't know what my feelings are on if he would be able to do the job still.

He should not have left this season without a quality replacement being added to the squad, as a solution for next season I'd rather we found that replacement.

He should not have left this season without a quality replacement being added to the squad, as a solution for next season I'd rather we found that replacement.

the thing is danny rose was/is young. and was one of sunderland's best players when on loan there. on that basis, he wasn't a bad option.

as for luke shaw, is he really worth £27m? if there are teams genuinely offering this, i think southampton should sell asap.

get Poch in and then slap in a 27 squill bid for Shaw too:)

This is one race we cant compete in. Better to go for Ben Davies while the moneybags fight it out for Shaw. Unless Cashley fancies taking a pay-cut

Ben Davies.....seen him a few times still a bit raw,excellent bombing forward etc but can be caught napping sometimes. With our crowd he be shot to bits in a few months if he makes a couple of mistakes.

To be honest i think he be better as a centre half but see what happens next season,if he performs to his ability he can be an asset.

As much as I'd love both Shaw or Davies I think the next transfer in at LB has to be a more experienced player, ideally someone of decent height, solid defensively, would love a bit of pace and someone who can cross the ball.

Sorry going into FM mode - no idea who that LB could be - really hope the 'scouting network is working overtime on this one, surely there are some options out there?!

As much as I'd love both Shaw or Davies I think the next transfer in at LB has to be a more experienced player, ideally someone of decent height, solid defensively, would love a bit of pace and someone who can cross the ball.

Sorry going into FM mode - no idea who that LB could be - really hope the 'scouting network is working overtime on this one, surely there are some options out there?!

Erik Pieters at Stoke, formerly at PSV.....25 yo, 6ft 1, good defensively, joins in attacks with effect

If City are cutting there squad down, then we should be going all out for Kolarov.

I like Kolarov, decent at the back and great going forward with a wicked shot to boot, problem is how much is he taking home a week and can we even come close to matching it?

surely we stand a better chance of getting shaw than man u?
plus we can send them either rose or bae in return.

Back