• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Seriously!? The one position in defence I didn't think we needed to strengthen and now this. Naughton is a terrible left-back (in my view) but can do a decent job on the right, and is definitely good enough to be back-up to Walker. But I don't think he's good enough to be our first choice right back. And I'm not sure Yedlin is either. Do we need a new first choice right back? Or are we confident Walker will be back before too much of the season has passed?

Cant remember where I read it but Poch was talking about Walker and said he'd be back soon, just need to be careful with his recovery - something along those lines. I dont think we need to purchase another RB...

Be great to offload Walker to Barca, a) given the money we'd get and b) we might be able to attract a few of their cast-offs - who by themselves might not be interested in coming, but together, with our Spanish speaking manager, who knows?

I see a huge ceiling for Walker, given his brainless ways. I fully understand why people would rate him - his athleticism is fantastic - but I can't see him progressing.

Cash + Alves, Deulofeu/Pedro etc, is surely tempting? The total sum wouldn't be less than £30M.

Cant remember where I read it but Poch was talking about Walker and said he'd be back soon, just need to be careful with his recovery - something along those lines. I dont think we need to purchase another RB...

This is Tottenham we are talking about

It's very worrying about Walker, he's been out for months now. Naughton is good cover for him, but I also hope we can get Yedlin in asap. I also hope Fredericks gets a chance as I was impressed with him in the Europa game.

I believe Dier can cover RB as well.

Anyone know if his injury could be career threathening, or is it just a matter of time before he will be back to full fitness?

Anyone know if his injury could be career threathening, or is it just a matter of time before he will be back to full fitness?

It's a pelvis injury - so not something especially common.

Remember he played against Toronto though, so he's there or there abouts fit.

The fact that Walker has been out for four months or so, suggests it's far more than a fitness problem. I think Poch said something along the lines of some days are worse for him than others. There was talk of an operation, maybe that's the answer, I haven't a clue, what is almost for sure is that Walker won't play v West Ham, and I bet he isn't ready for Liverpool either. No way can I see him going to Barca this window.

Could it be that Barca is actually interested in Walker, and that he is just saving himself for the transfer? It would be Levy to get a back up in first to avoid being ripped off later.

It's a pelvis injury - so not something especially common.

Remember he played against Toronto though, so he's there or there abouts fit.

Sadly not mate…I think it could be ongoing…we shall see of course…the key is how long he tried to play through a condition last season, something we don't officially know, but something which a few of us might take a guess at given the bravery and commitment of the player......

Back