• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Born in Edmonton and brought up in Tottenham, he is a versatile player who can operate either as a full-back or a winger, but has been deployed most frequently at left-back.

Born13 April 1997
Position Striker???

Read the name again, Yiddo.

Yes i know who it is, what i am getting at is he operates as a full back or winger but has been mostly used as a left back but his position states he is a striker. They need to make up their minds.

It's like the two Gary Stevens all over again. Everton had the accomplished right back. We had the "utility man" who was average everywhere, but not much more.

It's like the two Gary Stevens all over again. Everton had the accomplished right back. We had the "utility man" who was average everywhere, but not much more.

He was a decent player who could play several postions and did so for us and England, he never recovered fully from that tackle from the arsehole Vinnie Jones.

He was a decent player who could play several postions and did so for us and England, he never recovered fully from that tackle from the arsehole Vinnie Jones.
He's a strange man. He used to live near me and I know a few people who were friends with him and his ex.

Shall we take a guess as out all season ??

@BenPearceSpurs 5m

#thfc Kyle Walker has undergone surgery after struggling with a 'lower abdominal' injury. No timeframe for return at the moment.

10593261_777029385653609_206011204_n.jpg

Someone commenting on his instagram, saying they're "literally gutted". Just wrong on so many levels.

How so?

They've kept it a secret. Probably until walker was alright and through the surgery. That's pretty much the best thing they could have done.

In the future we should just scrap the whole medical team and run polls on here instead. We obviously know much better what's bothering him and how it should be dealt with.

Is anyone suggesting Spurs forced Kyle to play when he wanted to recover? If that's the case, I can understand the anger against the club. Otherwise I guess he wanted to play and help Spurs a bit too much, and that has caused him bigger problems than anyone could know. Hopefully this will be the way for him to come back and again be the best RB in the PL.

At last some honesty and transparency on what's going on.

Get yourself playing again Kyle.. but when your sure your 100%.. take the year if need be.. come back ready for 2015. Possible future Tottenham captain.

At last some honesty and transparency on what's going on.

Get yourself playing again Kyle.. but when your sure your 100%.. take the year if need be.. come back ready for 2015. Possible future Tottenham captain.

Agree.

It has been a strong position for us (depth-wise) for quite a few years now, and this season is no exception. Dier, Kaboul and Naughton can all cover that RB berth more than adequately

Return when you are ready to Kyle

Back