• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Right back you say?

Mediocre??

gugy7aqe.jpg

You know it makes sense

I actually liked Chimbo, first couple of seasons anyway. It's just annoying when we get suggestions like Santon and Clyne ... do me a favour are they better than Walker. Some need to have more faith in our own players.

I actually liked Chimbo, first couple of seasons anyway. It's just annoying when we get suggestions like Santon and Clyne ... do me a favour are they better than Walker. Some need to have more faith in our own players.

Chimbonda was unreal until Fat frank sat on his ligaments.

Lets hope for no more massive blunders from him this season. That'll make most doubters happy.

How many did he have last season Roy? Just the one against Chelsea wasn't it? Not like it cost us anything either.

What about a huge diagonal ball towards left back from halfway inside his own half which was easily intercepted by (Downing?) who easily scored? He looks clumsy at times is the point I'm attempting to make.

No ones saying he's world class (Hopefully) but he is decent and overall a good player.

What about a huge diagonal ball towards left back from halfway inside his own half which was easily intercepted by (Downing?) who easily scored? He looks clumsy at times is the point I'm attempting to make.

No ones saying he's world class (Hopefully) but he is decent and overall a good player.

That was two seasons ago.

Fair enough. He didnt learn from it then I could argue!!

Lets just agree we want him to do well.

But he did learn from it as he was more or less blunder-free last season .. in fact, up until his injury he was probably our most consistent performer. We can agree we hope he does well but the odd rick here and there shouldn't be made into such a big drama, just look at Kompany last season, he must've had half a dozen or more but he's still seen as this perfect defender.

thing is, fb's are generally crap these days, ok is the new cafu, Liverpool challenged for the title last season with Johnson at RB, Glenn ****ing Johnson, people give Rose stick at lb but Chelsea just sold the only decent pl lB to Roma, it's open season at fb, I think with Davies/walker/Rose/ naughton we are in good shape

thing is, fb's are generally crap these days, ok is the new cafu, Liverpool challenged for the title last season with Johnson at RB, Glenn ****ing Johnson, people give Rose stick at lb but Chelsea just sold the only decent pl lB to Roma, it's open season at fb, I think with Davies/walker/Rose/ naughton we are in good shape
I agree

Maybe this highlights my inferior knowledge, but I genuinely cant think of five RBs in world football right now that Id rather have over Walker.

Even if some of you can, the point Im making is that we are fortunate to have him as we couldnt do any better...

One of the best Right backs in Europe in my opinion. Yes he make his mistakes but who doesn't? Half of the top right backs in world football are shocking defensively.

Name me a RB who is better than Walker at recovering? If it wasn't for his pace our high line would have been exposed a lot more than it was last season.

Maybe this highlights my inferior knowledge, but I genuinely cant think of five RBs in world football right now that Id rather have over Walker.

Even if some of you can, the point Im making is that we are fortunate to have him as we couldnt do any better...

same here

Back