• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

I honestly can't understand this...

Why not have the op last May? He would have been back in the side by now.

Because they thought they could get away with no surgery. The less surgery you have the better it is.. always better to heal naturally.

Its not always about Tottenham. Its about his life after football too

What does this sound like - a hernia? Recovery from that is 3 weeks post op IIRC.

I can't remember the name of the injury, but there is one where the muscular attachments to the pelvis start to come away. IIRC Lennon had it a long while back.

If it's that, he will be out for a loooooong time.

Sciatica?

you can't operate on that

GHod knows, all manor of things that can go wrong in that general area, many of them not "football injuries"

if that pic is him after the op I'm gonna be optimistic and say it wasn't that serious an op, when I came round from surgery in that area and the drugs wore off I looked like I had been hit by a bus

you can't operate on that

GHod knows, all manor of things that can go wrong in that general area, many of them not "football injuries"

if that pic is him after the op I'm gonna be optimistic and say it wasn't that serious an op, when I came round from surgery in that area and the drugs wore off I looked like I had been hit by a bus

You can if you think you've identified an underlying disc problem.

I just struck me based on Steff's description, as mine usually flares up in August and April when the pitches are hard, which always knocks a good 3-4 weeks off either end of my season.

I just find it strange that they wait 5 months after he last played for us to have the surgery

Surgery is normally a last resort. If the doctors thought that it might heal with rest, the club would nearly always choose that

Wishing Kyle a speedy recovery, but dont rush back - need him fully fit.

On a side note, I think with an extended run in the side Naughton might surprise a few on here...

Depends on what's trapping the nerve; soft tissue inflammation, disc herniation or caught in a joint, all possible.

Anyway, I'd guess the medical team felt that the injury could be sorted without operating and it's likely Walker showed some progress for them to have left it this long. Perhaps it wasn't until the intensity in training picked up that he started to have problems with it. The fact us though, unless someone releases the exact nature of Walker's injury and surgery there's no guessing when he'll be back. Looks like Dier is gonna be getting a lot of EPL experience.

Wishing Kyle a speedy recovery, but dont rush back - need him fully fit.

On a side note, I think with an extended run in the side Naughton might surprise a few on here...

I agree with this (he played well at the end of the last season), but I expect and prefer

Dier--Fazio--Verts--Davies

I honestly can't understand this...

Why not have the op last May? He would have been back in the side by now.

natural healing is always best.
in retrospect it always looks worse.

...but what's with the "lower abdominal surgery" ? can't the guys at the club get more creative than this? also where are the ITKs? someone must know some nurse at the hospital or something.

Back